Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Left To Pick Up The Pieces After Ruiz's MSG Heist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Left To Pick Up The Pieces After Ruiz's MSG Heist

HE called himself The Destroyer. They s******ed behind their hands at his rotund figure. "He had fast hands, but" "He could fight a bit, but" "Well, look at him. He's not championship material."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who said that cant see anything happening different? He literally just got caught with a great punch while rushing in. He certainly wont lose the 2nd fight with Ruiz. This is Rahman knocking out Lennox Lewis man

Comment

You lose one boxing match and people literally telling Joshua to retire lol.

I’m not even a fan of Joshua but i always chuckle after someone loses their 0 because the way people carry on.

You’re either the greatest or you are the worst boxer and should retire. No in between, no room for error.

Let the man do what champions do and see if he can avenge his loss, it’s boxing, as Ruiz has proven you can never count a man out

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        HE called himself The Destroyer. They s******ed behind their hands at his rotund figure. "He had fast hands, but" "He could fight a bit, but" "Well, look at him. He's not championship material."
        [Click Here To Read More]
        ... the article reads: "He’d hired a sports psychologist to prevent him from listing between lacklustre defences."

... He hired a wrong one -- these days "sports psychologists" are all hipsters/millennials...

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          You lose one boxing match and people literally telling Joshua to retire lol.

I’m not even a fan of Joshua but i always chuckle after someone loses their 0 because the way people carry on.

You’re either the greatest or you are the worst boxer and should retire. No in between, no room for error.

Let the man do what champions do and see if he can avenge his loss, it’s boxing, as Ruiz has proven you can never count a man out
          There's a lot of emphasis on protecting peoples 0 these days

This Might be the kick up the arris Joshua needed

Im still a Joshua fan and will get tickets to the rematch if its over here. Props to ruiz for taking the fight and the belts

Comment

I can’t see Joshua winning a rematch. Ruiz Jr is to Joshua what Stiverne was to Arreola. He’s just got his number.

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
              Who said that cant see anything happening different? He literally just got caught with a great punch while rushing in. He certainly wont lose the 2nd fight with Ruiz. This is Rahman knocking out Lennox Lewis man
              No it is not.

He got dominated and dropped 4 times and quit.

Not even close Brit boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                There's a lot of emphasis on protecting peoples 0 these days

This Might be the kick up the arris Joshua needed

Im still a Joshua fan and will get tickets to the rematch if its over here. Props to ruiz for taking the fight and the belts
                If there is still an 0 at the end of the career, there is a strong chance that fighter didn’t take every risk they could’ve.
                Boxers lose fights, styles make fights.
                It’s what brings passion and energy to this sport and I love it.

No one wants to watch boring predictable fights that you know who’s gonna win.

We should be excited at the upset and show future boxers that their careers still continue on as fans understand fighters fight and can lose.

Instead, you get cringe fckers who use it as a moment to insult the fans of fighters and everyone basically walks away from the fighters with fear of embaresssment.

It’s like kovalev losing to ward and especially Alvarez.
                They made it out like he’s some POS who is “done” and might as wel retire.

And the same idiots are like “oh he won? Aw yea kovalev is my boi”
                Frustrating to read such ****

Comment

there's really not much to be said other than to get the rematch on for end of the year, don't know why people aren't catching that Joshua was comfortably ouboxing ruiz till he got "caught" ,it happens in boxing... kovalev Vs Alvarez 1&2 comes to mind.. this will be a repeat of that scenario..joshua will prevail and get all the straps and when it happens I would be proud to say I was with him when he was down and up, peace

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
                    In my opinionJoshua should retire
                    Typed like a true casual

Comment

Working...
                    X