Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo sends direct message to Stephen A. Smith for racial disrespect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo sends direct message to Stephen A. Smith for racial disrespect?

Why would Stephen A Smith say a guy called “Andy Ruiz...”

Stephen Smith is a moron who shouldn't be commentating on our sport

Comment

What racial disrespect?

Comment

I agree with Canelo that Smith’s comments are disrespectful but i don’t see how people are reading a racial element into that.

If you’re just assuming Smith is mad because he’s black and AJ is black, then that’s a very strange assumption and you would be the one bringing race into it, not Smith.

Comment

Over reacting

Comment

No boxing fan takes Stephen A. Smith seriously.

I respect his views on other sports, but when it comes to boxing, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              I agree with Canelo that Smith’s comments are disrespectful but i don’t see how people are reading a racial element into that.

If you’re just assuming Smith is mad because he’s black and AJ is black, then that’s a very strange assumption and you would be the one bringing race into it, not Smith.
              Nope!! We’re humans mayne. Remember when the NBA President got fired because of his racial remarks when heated towards his GF? Remember Mel Gibson, heated, racial remarks? Richards?

What happened is that Stephen A Smith and many others BET ON THE WRONG GUY, and BET BIG...

That’s why he’s flaming towards his pick on obesity and the NAME of the fighter. It’s his soft way of heated racial undertones, otherwise he wouldn’t have emphasized the name... as if Andy Ruiz is a bad name after you watched him beat Parker....

Comment

stfu canelo go stick some more roid needles in your red a-ss

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                  stfu canelo go stick some more roid needles in your red a-ss
                  DAZN is doing great in Brazil!

WAR DAZN in Brazil!

Comment

Disrespectful yes...but racial...NO! He simply implied that Ruiz was a nobody...aka A HUGE UNDERDOG!

Comment

Working...
                    X