Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real question, is AJ simply overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy who 20 million brits thought was the next big thing in boxing who just got knocked out by andy ruiz?

was that guy overrated?

let's say it slowly

was the guy WHO BRITS THOUGHT WAS THE NEXT BEST THING who GOT KNOCKED THE HELL OUT BY ANY RUIZ overrated?

why don'y you tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      It definitely seems to me that Wilder's fanbase have the lowest IQ of any boxing fanbase out there at the moment.

They aren't very bright people and don't seem educated.

and you all think you're intellectually superior to wilder fans because they're black

how does that feel? racist, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp
        It definitely seems to me that Wilder's fanbase have the lowest IQ of any boxing fanbase out there at the moment.

They aren't very bright people and don't seem educated.
        Originally posted by New England View Post
        and you all think you're intellectually superior to wilder fans because they're black

New England, dear... you used to be more sharp than this -- i.e. going after a clickbait...

... Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua is Nigerian, tbh...

Comment

The irony of this post flew straight over your head white boy

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            New England, dear... you used to be more sharp than this -- i.e. going after a clickbait...

As I said, they are not the sharpest tools in the box.

He himself is white.

Comment

Too early to tell, boxers aren't immortal, and 99.9% of them will suffer a loss sometime in their career.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

yeah man, he's got so many nigerian fans. you're all nigerian.

and the "wilder fans" he's referring to, they're all caucasian.

bunch of innocent men. you don't think wilder fans are dumb because they're black.

Comment

the guy who 20 million brits thought was the next big thing in boxing who just got knocked out by andy ruiz?

was that guy overrated?

let's say it slowly

was the guy WHO BRITS THOUGHT WAS THE NEXT BEST THING who GOT KNOCKED THE HELL OUT BY ANY RUIZ overrated?

why don'y you tell me.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

careful bro.
                  he might go running to the mods and snitch on you for bullying him because he such a puss 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

AJ, Wilder and Fury are all overrated. They are competing in the weakest HW division ever, and are evenly matched to one another. They would all get starched by prime HWs like Lewis, Bowe, Holyfield, Tyson.

Comment

No he isn't overrated. Was Lewis overrated because he got knocked out by McCall and Rahman? Was Tyson overrated because he lost to Douglas?? No of course not. This is heavyweight boxing and even the best fighters can be knocked out if they get caught by the right shot. The problem with boxing fans today is that they are so fickle. Anybody who loses their zero is automatically considered a bum who was "exposed" and never that good in the first place. Its terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X