Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami. Worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Now who’s the “a side?” Hey give wilder a FaceTime now josh, maybe he’ll give you a $12m flat fee
      Snickersman is now worth at least 20M in UK money!

Comment

I can only say that AJ has been humble in defeat and choosing not to blame anyone. It seems as though there is a conditioning problem. I dunno.
        There's one fan in particular on here who has bashed me and several others who I would like to make a statement in humility as well, "****eEm."
        ****Em where are you. I know this loss must hurt. Its still fresh in my mind all the crap you talked.
        "Joshua is the face of the Heavyweight Division no more boy." Atleast for now.

Comment

Just get home my brother . There is pepper soup waiting for you at home. That was a terrible showing, those arm punches are not going to cut it. You had me watching the 7th round like this

https://images.app.goo.gl/CK3axf6WfTNXq2Cj6

Comment

Originally posted by OPS View Post
            I can only say that AJ has been humble in defeat and choosing not to blame anyone. It seems as though there is a conditioning problem. I dunno.
            There's one fan in particular on here who has bashed me and several others who I would like to make a statement in humility as well, "****eEm."
            ****Em where are you. I know this loss must hurt. Its still fresh in my mind all the crap you talked.
            "Joshua is the face of the Heavyweight Division no more boy." Atleast for now.
            I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to all of the Wilderlites that I have abused and the continuous baby oil references I made about your champion. I only did it just to toughen you guys up... It’s a wonderful day in London. Nice and hot and t#its and booty everywhere. For the first time I have been staring at fat chicks and thinking you might be better in bed than you look. Ruiz has changed my mindset

Comment

Wilder's reaction to that 200m fight with Joshua that just went up in smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                I found that in interrupting Ruiz's post fight ring interview AJ was extremely rude and disrespectful of Ruiz. AJ had no business snatching the microphone to interject his thoughts/feelings during Andy's moment in the spotlight, and I can only hope that Ruiz, his team, and all Americans (Mexicans included) don't forget AJ's insulting behavior for it was in stark contrast to the words he (AJ) spoke and in fact displayed AJ's true feelings about Ruiz and the great victory he had won only minutes before. However, I will concede that AJ's pathetic performance did demand immediate damage control (I mean AJ really got his ass kicked so to speak - sort of like Hitler complementing Stalin after the fall of Berlin. Oh, wait, Hitler committed suicide. Right?).
                He was rude but also classy in defeat.
                Something strikes me as odd at last night's AJ behavior. I mean, like he didn't even know what the hell was going on.

And Adolf was taken to South America by the North Americans, lol.

Comment

AJ... QUIT. DW would've destroyed him. Toilet paper chin. Too many muscles. Robot can't and won't beat Wilder if they ever fight. I don't think he'll beat Ruiz in the rematch. AJ is mentally weak. He QUIT.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    He was rude but also classy in defeat.
                    Something strikes me as odd at last night's AJ behavior. I mean, like he didn't even know what the hell was going on.

And Adolf was taken to South America by the North Americans, lol.
                    I agree; it did seem that AJ really did not know what was going on.

Comment

Working...
                    X