No announcement yet.

Mexicans and Black Americans have the most champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I really hate shyt like this. It only divides people. You aren't anything special just because I guy that looks like you had the guts to become a great fighter.
    Stop with your sh.it.

Is like say that Brazil and Germany are the better in soccer...

ITs the reality

Comment

I would assume this is because the "white man" has the power and uses the black and mexican fighters as entertainment beating the **** out of each other while the white man collects most of the money and doesn't have to throw a punch or do a single pushup. But whatever helps you get through the day...

Comment

Meanwhile the only real champion, and lineal champion is a white guy........who won it from another white guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Stop with your sh.it.

Is like say that Brazil and Germany are the better in soccer...

ITs the reality
          Ruiz won but you're still the same miserable loser you always were and you have to live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
            Meanwhile the only real champion, and lineal champion is a white guy........who won it from another white guy lol
            I'm not talking race here, I'm talking about countries/ethnic groups. Black Americans and Mexicans/Mexican Americans run boxing at the moment. Klitch and Fury aren't the same ethnic group nor nationality so you cannot group them in together as just "White guys".

Fury is a White British man, the white brits only have four champions. Klitch is a white Ukranian, the White Ukranians only have four champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Ruiz won but you're still the same miserable loser you always were and you have to live with that.
              hahahahaha im very happy with me and my life, and im not a loser, and i respect to the people that is a loser in life, and help them.

You are a poor id.iot withoy any kind of intelligence

That's a truth.

Mexican and blackamerican are the best in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                I'm not talking race here, I'm talking about countries/ethnic groups. Black Americans and Mexicans/Mexican Americans run boxing at the moment. Klitch and Fury aren't the same ethnic group nor nationality so you cannot group them in together as just "White guys".

Fury is a White British man, the white brits only have four champions. Klitch is a white Ukranian, the White Ukranians only have four champions.
                Historically … man, historically

Blackamerican are like 250 champions.

Mexicans are like 200 champions

Blackamerican run boxing in 140-200+

Mexicans run boxing 105-140

Comment

Canelo and Ruiz are Mexican but indigenous Mexicans don't have pale pink skin

Indigenous Mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    What means LDBC?
                    Gay and lesbian **** homes. motha****a saying Mexicans is **** bro. I wouldn't take that **** lil puppito

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post

And why would you even bring that up? Because you felt inferior and this helps make you think that you aren't?

Comment

Working...
                      X