No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder reacts to AJ knockout loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
    These people have no class, Fury and Wilder are gimps. I'm not AJ's biggest fan, but lets be honest he has more class than those two. Wilder is a hypejob who was protected, I'm glad AJ has suffered this moment if he uses it right it can serve him well in the future.
    Fury was class considering what AJ called him when he was making his comeback

Comment

It's true. They only get big name wins off old past it fighters.

Comment

Lol!!!! I love the butthurt fans!!! TIL THIS DAY!!!!!! Joshua is gonna have to humble himself in negotiations now

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Fury was class considering what AJ called him when he was making his comeback

He'll be saying what a turd AJ was in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
            Says the guy who got schooled by a fat ring rusty Dyson Furry, who is he to comment?

Comment

I remember back in 2015 when Wilder went on a rant when Fury became the first one to beat Wlad in over 10 years.

At the end of the day, when one of these upsets happen it has to hurt Wilder. He wanted to be the one to end Wlad's reign, and he wanted to be the one to take out Joshua.

Wlad retired after back to back loses to Fury and Joshua, and after tonight, Joshua will never be looked at the same again.

If Fury loses in 2 weeks, Wilder will end up having a career like Rocky Marciano: undefeated, dominant career, with most fights ending in KO/TKO...but no real legacy fights.

Comment

Working...
              X