Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wasn't a True Champion, Whole Career Full of Lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
    I feel bad for Joshua. Truly, no joke. HE'S DONE AND EXPOSED. IF YOU HIT HIM ABOVE THE EAR HE LOSES EQUILIBRIUM AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT ANYMORE. PLUS HE HAS NO STAMINA. BAD SCENARIO NO MATTER HOW MUCH MUSCLE YOU HAVE. HE HAS NOOOOO STAMINA. IT'S OVER. CASH IN ON THE REMATCH BECAUSE RUIZ WILL LAND ON THE SIDE OF THE HEAD ABOVE THE EAR WITH HIS DECEPTIVE SPEED. My money is on Ruiz in the rematch. Ruiz is a great boxer. This could be another Frank Bruno situation unfortunately. I hope I am wrong!
    AJ made the bad decision to try and end Ruiz after dropping him by swinging hooks with him on the inside. You don't do that with a guy who has a faster, shorter left hook. It was stupid. He paid the price for it. He never seemed to recover from that and was badly effected by anything Ruiz landed from then on.

I can't see him making the same mistake in the rematch. But AJ's career is on the line next time out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
      Lol. It's not that Stomps it's just that I knew A.J was a bum. I had a great seat for Wilder/Breazeale. Good times!
      Wilder is less than a bum then.

Did you get your ticket for free like most did that night?

Comment

• Originally posted by rckdees View Post
        Just like real boxing fans have been saying from the door this clown is a FRAUD!!!....got knocked out by his own cherry pick....you can’t be much more than a bum than that.... and he’s going to lose the rematch....FRAUD!!!
        How can you cherry pick when no one was willing to fight him other than Ruiz? Cherry picks are by choice. AJ didn't choose Ruiz. Ruiz basically chose himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          No aj at press conference he at hospital getting checked for a concussion lmao
          That happens with every fighter who gets stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            AJ made the bad decision to try and end Ruiz after dropping him by swinging hooks with him on the inside. You don't do that with a guy who has a faster, shorter left hook. It was stupid. He paid the price for it. He never seemed to recover from that and was badly effected by anything Ruiz landed from then on.

I can't see him making the same mistake in the rematch. But AJ's career is on the line next time out.

is what " you see " really that important ?

considering the fact.....

you could not see Wilder sparking AJ, and yet we could

#karma

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Fury knocked down x 2, AJ knocked down x 4 in last fights.

I dont think either of those UK hype jobs are #1.
              Fury won the fight even though he was dropped twice by Wilder. And that was the worst version of Fury ever.

AJ and fury have achieved more than nearly every New Zealand athlete. I'm not talking about your real hype job fighters because they're always shlt. I'm talking bout sports as a whole.

Who from new Zealand has done more?

Comment

• Wilder is right, AJ for a while now talked and acted like a guy that just was boxing for the money and adulation but not for a real purpose of proving himself!

Wilder would’ve never let the ref called The for him or even looked to his corner for a way out!

This is what separates AJ from Wilder, the will to never give in or give up no matter what!

Both the Hearns knew Wilder was gonna do this to AJ or worse but it was Ruiz aka The Snickers Man who showed who AJ truly was to the AJ man fans and the casuals!

Comment

• Nothing changed about Wilder. His best win is still Ortiz. Which means, he is N. 3 in division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Fury won the fight even though he was dropped twice by Wilder. And that was the worst version of Fury ever.

AJ and fury have achieved more than nearly every New Zealand athlete. I'm not talking about your real hype job fighters because they're always shlt. I'm talking bout sports as a whole.

Who from new Zealand has done more?

Bob Fitzsimmons

hey shlthead.....

you hypejob got WRECKED by his own cherry-pick

WRECKEDDDDD !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
                      That many deluded people are here ... gentlemen, the power of Wilder's right hand is real .... Ortiz in the rematch I do not think a 3 rounds pass ... Fury will be completely knocked out in the rematch as well, because after that fall before Wilder will not be the same, you will see ... Joshua does not last two rounds ... and Andy Ruiz goes in 8, because it is the hardest of the 4 .... Wilder knocks them all, his right hand has developed a spectacular power ... he knocks them all ...
                      You're very deluded just like Wilder is. In 42 fights all he's beaten is a hype job who has proven nothing. If Wilder was for real, he would have beaten that version of Fury. He didn't, he was schooled. If he was real, he would have had no problems with someone taking high blood pressure tablets who nearly failed the medical. He didn't, he was out on his feet and needed the ref to bail him out. So the two fights of merit had corruption surrounding them.

Yeah, Wilder is a true fraud. He proved that further when he ducked AJ again and also doesn't want anything to with Whyte. He ducked him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X