Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For as much as I've slagged off Yeleussinov recently, I'd like to see that rematch with Kelly, think that could go either way

Comment

• Lol what kind of matchmaking was this if the plan was for Kelly to leave a food impression to the US audience? I mean good matchmaking to have him go tough rounds against a veteran fighter, but that's it.

4-3 Kelly.

Comment

• Robinson’s won a couple rounds. Kelly should be well up.

Saying that, unless Kelly has a whole different style he can bring to the next level, he’s going to get badly exposed when he ups his competition.

He’s spending all round being defensive and still being tagged by a really slow C-level guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Robinson SO SLOW
          Yeah, Robinson looks to be a top level type of sparring partner that can play spoiler to upcoming fighters but he's not that good. Ugas embarrassed and annihilated him and that's what pretty much all top WWs do to him.

Comment

• The worst thing about that Kelly dude, is when his style does not age well, he probably will not have the capability to adapt into a more conventional style. His current style is too ingrained.

Comment

• Roy Jones Jr should get royalties from Josh Kelly. It's one of the more blatant rip offs i've seen in boxing.

Comment

• 6-2 Kelly, but he's nearing his ceiling. He'll be weighed, measured and found wanting within 12 months

Comment

• Crowd is so boring. Nobody's cheering much. It's a good fight, IMO.

Comment

• clear round 8 for Kelly

he is the fresher of the two and should win these next 2 rounds

Comment

• Robinson starting to make a comeback. 5-3 Kelly.

Comment

Working...
                      X