Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    With a six pack at least. Give him some credit
    you guys over hyped him mate it was too much; hes a good fighter but he has no head movement, rign iq isnt the best especially when adversity hits, gasses easily, and cant throw a jab to save his life. All this skill you all bragged about and continued posting all these damn post was just a bit too much, especially bringing up how much money he makes in comparison to others, its like you all became obsessed with him... next time you all get a big fighter (you have fury) its okay to brag but tone it down a bit.

Comment

• hey, while we are on the subject.....

LMAO at you " Wilder should have taken the $100m " wankers

because.....

FACT: AJ should have taken the $50m

he would have been better paid, and less embarrassed

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
        WOW! That was the greatest upset I've seen live in any sport! Joshua can come back strong from this. Great win for Ruiz and congratulations to him on winning the titles!
        I was lucky enough to see 'live' both Tyson vs Douglas and Klitschko vs Brewster (both of them with my beloved grandfather).

Now he's no longer alive and Iwatched this one alone. Too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          These guys not understanding that Joshua still would of had to fight Ruiz even if wilder accepted the dazn deal..... lol they so bent outta shape they mentioning wilder sounding like aj after fight saying wish it was wilder that beat him instead not even realizing they both would of had a fight before facing each other in the fall
          ive been saying the same thing, they just need an out and they think wilder is it. they act like wilder QUIT tonight and not AJ. im usually not into sht talking after a few shots but ill be on their azzes for ever, they stunk up these boards daily about that frank bruno 2.0 QUITTER! at least the pac fanatics had a legend, but these guys get a decent fighter and go over the top and talked sht like he was the best fighter to ever grace the sport.

Comment

• Wow i’ve kept my eye on andy through the years. This is incredible on so many levels. Go Andy! I assume there will be a rematch and things may go differently but this is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              Wow i’ve kept my eye on andy through the years. This is incredible on so many levels. Go Andy! I assume there will be a rematch and things may go differently but this is incredible.
              Joshua will be scared to throw punches in a rematch, he going be mentally out of it which is why I don’t think Hearn should look for immediate rematch but is forced to since Ruiz is not obligated to fighting on dazn unless it’s rematch with aj

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                Don’t take all fanatics the same please. I’ll be respectful and say all the greatest heavyweights with the exception of one have lost. So with that I bid you a goodnight
                Joshua drank baby oil cool aid and became unstuck. Joshua is still the best heavyweight so long as he fights anyone over 6ft 3..... He has embarrassed us. He will lose the rematch too.

AJ born April 1990- died in New York 1st June 2019.......

Noel -cardiac arrest on the 1st June 2019. Doctors describe his condition as stable

Comment

Joshua drank baby oil cool aid and became unstuck. Joshua is still the best heavyweight so long as he fights anyone over 6ft 3..... He has embarrassed us. He will lose the rematch too.

AJ born April 1990- died in New York 1st June 2019.......

Noel -cardiac arrest on the 1st June 2019. Doctors describe his condition as stable

props for taking it up the bum like a man

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    These guys not understanding that Joshua still would of had to fight Ruiz even if wilder accepted the dazn deal..... lol they so bent outta shape they mentioning wilder sounding like aj after fight saying wish it was wilder that beat him instead not even realizing they both would of had a fight before facing each other in the fall
                    How are you and family? This AJ dispute that would see us come on here and insult each other. We are better than this. We should stick to together. When Wilder lost against Fury and spoke about Baby oil I wanted to put my arm around all of my American brothers and say “ everything will be ok”

Now if I’m being brutally honest if wilder lost in the manner AJ did to butter bean 2.0 I will be on here insulting you all but that’s why you are a better human being than me. I’m sorry is what I’m trying to say

Comment

Lololololol..... that’s nearly as creative as the baby oil excuse.
                      All possibilities have to be checked.

Comment

Working...
                      X