Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol uk rematch. Gotta pack them bags and run back home where Frank Bruno 2.0 feels more comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
      lol beyonce wilder was too chicken shiiet to fight aj somebody else beat him to the punch!!!
      What does this have to do with Wilder?! Just stop.

Comment

• This does not make me think any less of Joshua. He is still young he has to learn from this loss. Sometimes fighters try so hard to protect the 0. I look forward to how he will come back after this.
        This will make the rematch with Wilder and Fury more intriguing.
        Joshua keep your head up my Brother.

Comment

• Wish I had thrown some money on Ruiz by KO now Have to say, I don't have a whole lot of faith atm of AJ bouncing back from this like Lennox and Wlad did. Those guys didn't go into immediate rematches and built themselves back up under different styles, not sure how he's going to hide these deficiencies now, think he may not make it back to the top

Comment

• Joshua has looked like carp since Wlad. Needs to start over. New trainer, New regimen, heart check. Tonight he was comically bad..

Comment

• Holy ****ing **** the fat ass actually won, wow I am shocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                he did quit. He pulled a Kell Brook . At least wilder has heart. Aj must have went ***** hunting while training in Miami. Ruiz should get 50/50 in the rematch.
                He didn't pull a Kell Brook. Kell Brook (in both fights) had his eye sockets smashed. I'd say that's a valid reason to not be able to continue, i.e. 'quit' I guess.

Tonight though, was just bizarre.... bizarre bizarre bizarre.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                  Either AJ is the world's best loser and has somehow already faced up to being beaten by the better guy, or something really bizarre has been happening.

There ought to be a story behind all this.

Comment

• Look like wilder is the A side now . Let’s see if Aj accepts a flat fee .

Comment

• First MEXICAN heavyweight champion of the world! Fucc yes!
                      VIVA MEXICO PUTOS!

Comment

Working...
                      X