Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice little cut there. He’s taking the summer off now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      YES!!! My new favorite fighter Ammo!!!!!
      He walked out to Led Zepplin and put on a quick brutal beating

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        The threat of going on a NXTGEN card in Peterbrough
        didn't want to join Otha at York Hall in 3 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I’m not someone who hates DAZN or Hearn, I wish them the best in their new venture, but man... the quality of production from HBO to DAZN is so drastic. The camera angles, the lighting, everything on DAZN looks so.... Tuesday Night Fights.

They’ve got a long way to go in the production values department.
          You know DAZN took on a lot of the HBO behind the scenes boxing people, the HBO showrunner is the DAZN showrunner

Comment

• PBK up next! Love this kid. It’s going to get him sparked at some point, but he has a style that’s pure joy to watch. Big fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              You know DAZN took on a lot of the HBO behind the scenes boxing people, the HBO showrunner is the DAZN showrunner
              Yes, yes I do.

Comment

• Austin Williams is a raw talent, long way to go but a lot of raw talent to work with and to mold

Comment

• Cancio Machado II coming up next month. I’m hyped for that. If Cancio repeats, he has a big payday waiting. Incredible story.

Comment

• Still not sure how Wlad's head didn't fly off his shoulders from that uppercut

Comment

• Josh Kelly is in for a bad night if he ****s about. Showboating + Debut in US, against a good opponent is a real bad mix.

Comment

Working...
                      X