Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-0 ruiz. Joshua not doing anything.
    1-1 AJ. Snoozefest.
    2-1 ruiz with extra kd.
    3-1 ruiz again. Joshua sounds lost talking with his trainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      AJ still fighting cautious but his legs are back under him and he's starting to get back a bit of confidence
      Very true. But it didnt look like a fluke. It might happen again

Comment

• Ruiz better KO him soon, otherwise he could gas out at any stage. They might say he's well conditioned, but look at him, who the **** knows how long he'll last.

Comment

• Boooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Ruiz is winning the fight, he whooping AJ and almost stopped him!

He’s up by 3 rounds

Comment

• Not sure what has happened Joshua looks worse than i've ever seen him. He seems lost.

Comment

• I literally can not believe AJ is losing this badly to Ruiz. Holy crap. He is going to have to go full Wilder and pull out a KO the way this is going

Comment

• Andy knows his stamina is not great, look for another flurry from him later

Comment

• HE is also gonna get clipped again if he keeps going to bite when he has success. he needs to land some patient heavy shots to get his respect back but he jumps everytime he has slight success and Ruiz doesn't back down, and it already got him clipped.

Comment

• Joshua looking real slow. I mean he isn't known for his speed but he looks real slow in there tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X