Andy Ruiz v AJ - Obese boxer, never fought a 12 rounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in b4 delete

Comment

To be fair the Parker fight may well be the only 1.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        He does look quite trimmed compared to the two photos posted
        Or is it just me ?
        Nah you're right. He's been in far worse shape previously.

I think he's started to take boxing more seriously after his time outta the ring awhile back & he's not gotten back up to his previous highs.

He's still too small of a mfer to be coming in at 268 doe.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          He does look quite trimmed compared to the two photos posted
          Or is it just me ?
          I thought at both weigh ins he's looked slimmer than I had seen him, and then got surprised when he weighed more.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I think he's started to take boxing more seriously after his time outta the ring awhile back & he's not gotten back up to his previous highs.

268 going into the AJ fight, and he was 262 in his last fight, but he looks in better shape than when he fought at 250 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

He looks much leaner but still huge at 268

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              To be fair the Parker fight may well be the only 1.
              It is, but it's still a stupid thing to say when it's Ruiz's biggest fight by far, many people had him winning on the cards, and he's gone 10 rounds a number of times also (4)

the boxing fans who know Ruiz, know him from the Parker fight.

Comment

So what we all saying is we’d have preferred the PED cheat to be given the fight instead and not the guy who didn’t hesitate when PED testing was mentioned ?

For the record the PED cheat weighs in excess of 300lb yet here we are dogging Andy even though he’s shed over a 100lb since he turned pro, slowly but surely and never been popped for PEDs, a clean athlete yet still undeserving in the eyes of the typical NSB fückwitted banjo playing hillbilly.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  I haven’t been this underwhelmed for a big boxing match since Mayweather v the Ghost.

Ruiz have never even fought a 12 round match before, and is one doughnut away from a heart attack.

Lmao you are a moron

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    I haven’t been this underwhelmed for a big boxing match since Mayweather v the Ghost.

Ruiz have never even fought a 12 round match before, and is one doughnut away from a heart attack.

must have dreamt the parker vs ruiz fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
                      So what we all saying is we’d have preferred the PED cheat to be given the fight instead and not the guy who didn’t hesitate when PED testing was mentioned ?

For the record the PED cheat weighs in excess of 300lb yet here we are dogging Andy even though he’s shed over a 100lb since he turned pro, slowly but surely and never been popped for PEDs, a clean athlete yet still undeserving in the eyes of the typical NSB fückwitted banjo playing hillbilly.
                      and Andy didn't need cancer causing PED's to drop the weight.

but boxing fans act like this is a damn runway show.

Comment

Working...
                      X