Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Delfine Persoon - Ready For Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Delfine Persoon - Ready For Unification

Weights Taylor Persson MSG Photos Gallery - Andy Ruiz Jr. has landed a dream World title shot at Heavyweight king Anthony Joshua OBE on Saturday June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK. (photos by Ed Mulholland, Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

Toughest fight for Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
      Toughest fight for Taylor.
      I expect her to shine. This is what she needs. War Katie!

Comment

War Taylor!

Comment

Katie Taylor needs to step her Hair game up smh,, she might look a lil hot

Comment

2 min rds suit Taylor's speed possibly more than persoons toughness , big question is can persoon nullify the speed , get close enough to rough Taylor up and slow her down .. volante tried that right tactic but came unstuck ..persoon is a better version ... good fight though

Comment

Peerson lokks really bad ass. Impressing muscles. Should I put some Money on her?

Comment

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
                Peerson lokks really bad ass. Impressing muscles. Should I put some Money on her?
                Noooooooo.

Comment

Best fight on the card. Some people may not be impressed but Womens Boxing is still pushing to be mainstream. Katie Taylor and a couple of others are that good that they are not just giving us women doing Boxing they are giving us straight up Boxing. I really enjoy watching Taylor go to work.

Its how i used to view womens football. It was women doing football. Now in the top leagues and internationals im watching proper real football played by competent footballers. Womens Boxing is starting to push in that direction. When i watched the Shields Hammer fight i was very impressed with some fantastic Boxing from Shields. She is another one who aint just a woman doing Boxing, she is a Boxer, a THINKING Boxer not just going in to swing away.

Good fight this tonight. But Taylor is just too damn good.

Comment

A dolphin person would've been real cool to see it's almost like a mermaid but not quite i mean dolphins are not even fish they're mammals.

Comment

Working...
                    X