Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no they are not, it is a mismatch and will end early

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      We'll see whats good. Ruiz best wins are 10 round decisions on Liakhovich and Kevin Johnson, not impressive at all.

He also went the distance with someone named Franklin Lawrence and couldn't knock out Zumbano or some dude called Joell Godfrey.

Not impressive.

An argument can be made that he beat Parker by decision, that fight was close and could have gone either way.

But overall, Andy Ruiz resume is not impressive, his resume is very weak.

Just keeping it 100
      Well everyone’s resume is weak at heavyweight with the exception of Alexander P, who AJ just beat.

And as for Ruiz he’s not a power puncher and he’s fighting naturally bigger men so he’s not going to have a high ko percentage

But going all of those rounds and he’s not some ex-sports guy coming from a different sport to fight, he has always been a fighter so he knows how to fight with real ring craft.

I’m not saying he will win but I’m saying he will give AJ problems and really try to win as opposed to some of AJs recent opponents.

I bet it’s going to be a much better fight then people are expecting.

Comment

Despite his looks Ruiz does have skills. Thing is so does Joshua. He's not the robotic fighter that Ruiz thinks he is. He can box when he wants to. I think this fight will look similar to the Povetkin fight.

Joshua by KO in 8 rounds or less. Should be a decent scrap while it lasts.

Comment

Hahahaha.

I told you!

Hahahaha

Comment

I got 2 questions:

What would Andy Ruiz be in peak peak peak condition?

What is Andy Ruiz like between fights?

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
              I look forward to conversing with you after the fight my friend.
              Man this is beautiful my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Man this is beautiful my friend
                I am taking in my best night of boxing life.

I have never felt more satisfied after watching a fight

Comment

I am taking in my best night of boxing life.

I have never felt more satisfied after watching a fight
                  That Robbie dude gets owned over and over. I didn’t think Ruiz would do well at all.

The lack of knowledge of fight fans in regards to spitting out the mouthpiece is ridiculous in my opinion. Joshua definitely was hoping he’d delay the count... then delay the mouthpiece being put back in. Same think happened in Castillo-Corralles and the ref blew it. I think he got close to 45-60 seconds to recover because of it.

The ref handled it tonight perfectly.

Comment

People are sleeping on the fat boy because of his body but I do believe he will give AJ more problems than almost everyone he has faced so far.

Ruiz is fat and much smaller than AJ, but the dude knows how to fight.

What makes it worse for AJ is when fat boy gives him problems it’s going to look worse because he’ll be getting some work from someone who looks like they literally just got off of the couch and told his homie to hold his beer.

I just look forward to all of the damage control by AJ’s fanboys after the fight.

Comment

I was wrong but I'm happy about it. Nice to see history being made. Congrats to Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X