Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb boxing fans saying Pacquiao is greater than Mayweather if he beats Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    What's interesting is your excuses just to downgrade pacs win after july 20.

This just proves what an absolute joke you are. You are trying to argue that I've made excuses for something that literally hasn't happened yet and in all likelihood won't happen.

What's going to be your excuse when Pacquiao loses? You can't say he was too old since you thought he would win, right?

Anything you want to say about the judges and ref before this fight happens. Go on record now so YOU have no excuses to hide behind

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Riiight. I'm sure we all believe you.

No one takes you seriously when it comes to Floyd, so just stop the bullshlt. If Floyd ducked Thurman, did Pac duck Crawford and Spence? Enlighten us, ol' wise one.
      I swear on my best ever friend at schools life the general consensus when Floyd was fighting ber to is that he was ducking thurman. So don't belittle Pac for fighting thurman. That's bottom line. Stop trying change subject by talking about spence and crawford

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I swear on my best ever friend at schools life the general consensus when Floyd was fighting ber to is that he was ducking thurman. So don't belittle Pac for fighting thurman. That's bottom line. Stop trying change subject by talking about spence and crawford
        Trying to change the subject? I'm talking about Pacquiao.

Did he duck that Jeff Horn rematch? What do you think?

No, Floyd didn't duck Thurman. No one thought that fight was next. You know who else Floyd didn't duck? Pacquiao, when he beat him 8-4 or worse. Did you cry?

Comment

This just proves what an absolute joke you are. You are trying to argue that I've made excuses for something that literally hasn't happened yet and in all likelihood won't happen.

What's going to be your excuse when Pacquiao loses? You can't say he was too old since you thought he would win, right?

Anything you want to say about the judges and ref before this fight happens. Go on record now so YOU have no excuses to hide behind
          I already said that i will give full credit to thurman if he can beat the current pac and for me he will be the undisputed no. 1 welterweight unlike you who i know will twist everthing just to downgrade pac win.

I don't need to say "what's your excuse when pac win" because i know u already have one ready.

Comment

I already said that i will give full credit to thurman if he can beat the current pac and for me he will be the undisputed no. 1 welterweight unlike you who i know will twist everthing just to downgrade pac win.
            You know this based on what? If Pac wins, I will give him full credit.

I don't need to say "what's your excuse when pac win" because i know u already have one ready.

I have no excuse. Let's make a bet. The first person who has an excuse for the outcome of the fight owes all points and sig control. What do you think?

Comment

All we know is that when may fought Pac it was simply a formality, Floyd had aged better and taken less punishment. But it does not determine how they would of fared in their prime and unfortunately we will never know.. so mayweather doesn't get too much overwhelming props for that win, yet it is a good win nonetheless and head to head on paper it makes Floyd the better fighter. But not only with the old cliche styles make fights, but with the timing of when they fought considered along with what they achieved in their respective careers. It's entirely subjective as to who is the better fighter, it is each to their own, what you prefer just like judging. Along with all your personal feelings about certain fights and opponents at the time, nostalgia etc. No one has an objective view on this. And I don't think anyone cares anymore. Let the future generations make that judgement and let us just have our own opinions and argue them passionately yet pleasantly. And that's all that can be done. Just like with all the back and forth arguing about wilder and AJ now, it's pointless it's got to the point where it is just white noise. Just let it be. May has retired, Pac is still active. They fought when it was too late. They both had epic careers. For me the difference is that for a lot of Floyd's career he fought very defensively and did enough to win rounds and also was very selective with the timing of when he fought certain fighters. That's what I didn't enjoy so much. Whereas Pac managed to have similar success while being a heart on his sleeve blood and guys kind of guy fighting in an entertaining style. That's the difference for me, it is a spectator sport after all. This is pro boxing not amateur

Comment

You know this based on what? If Pac wins, I will give him full credit.

I have no excuse. Let's make a bet. The first person who has an excuse for the outcome of the fight owes all points and sig control. What do you think?
                deal. put that in your sig......

Comment

Did he duck that Jeff Horn rematch? What do you think?

No, Floyd didn't duck Thurman. No one thought that fight was next. ?
                  Your not exactly comparing like for like comparisons are you?
                  Everyone thinks Pac beat horn so if course horn would like rematch. Pac s got less fights to fight now, he can't waste time avenging robberies all the time.
                  He's got legacy fights like against the guy Floyd ducked in thurman at 36 years old. Yet Pacs 40. Shows how cautious Floyd was throughout career. No wonder Pac s considered greater. Floyd was far too old at 36.
                  It was no surprise Floyd dodging thurman though it's a pattern he followed right to the end of career
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 05-31-2019, 06:09 AM.

Comment

deal. put that in your sig......
                    For what? Put it in yours. You can always go to the post.

Deal.

Comment

When Floyd got put in a coma?

Comment

Working...
                      X