• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte is just trying to stay relevant and attach his name with the top 3

Guy was saying him and Breazeale was 50/50 fight couple of months ago tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I would assume everybody crazy enough to make that claim are doing it because they think Wilder would lose? Why else would somebody "duck" a fighter?
      You know that assume makes and ass out of u and me. Just because I want Whyte to get his shot at Wilder, which is more deserved than Ortiz or Ruiz or any of these guys btw, doesn't mean I think he'll win.

Does he have a chance? Yes. His left hook is good. If it connects, he could finish Wilder.

Is it likely? No. I think he's a bit too chinny to beat Wilder, but it'll be a good fight.

Wilder could be ducking the fight for several reasons. Whyte is not a PBC fighter. Maybe Whyte commands a bigger purse than Ortiz. Maybe they want a guaranteed "success". Maybe they think Whyte's style wouldn't suit him.

There are a whole host of reasons. But one thing is for sure, and that is Wilder is not exactly running to Whyte.

But he's not scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        But Maldonado is just a bum who fights to survive. Hunter stopped him in two rounds.
        Did you watch him vs Rivas? he was coming off two losses against Hunter on short notice.

Different story.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Well, let me tell you. When you've watched boxing more than a year, you'll understand that you can't KO everyone.

Why didn't Mike Tyson KO everyone? Does that mean he wasn't a KO puncher? no. It means that anything can happen on any given night.

Just ask Deontay Wilder. He couldn't KO bum Stiverne the first time they fought.
          This dumbass really want people to believe that Oscar Rivas is a knockout artiest

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            This dumbass really want people to believe that Oscar Rivas is a knockout artiest
            Come back when you finish high school kid.

Comment

You know that assume makes and ass out of u and me. Just because I want Whyte to get his shot at Wilder, which is more deserved than Ortiz or Ruiz or any of these guys btw, doesn't mean I think he'll win.

Does he have a chance? Yes. His left hook is good. If it connects, he could finish Wilder.

Is it likely? No. I think he's a bit too chinny to beat Wilder, but it'll be a good fight.

Wilder could be ducking the fight for several reasons. Whyte is not a PBC fighter. Maybe Whyte commands a bigger purse than Ortiz. Maybe they want a guaranteed "success". Maybe they think Whyte's style wouldn't suit him.

There are a whole host of reasons. But one thing is for sure, and that is Wilder is not exactly running to Whyte.

But he's not scared.
              I think politics stopped that fight mainly. I agree Whyte deserves a little shot for putting together those wins.

Comment

I hope Whyte beats Rivas and continues winning.

Just so I can take pleasure in Whyte eventually falling to Wilder's hands.

Comment

Did you watch him vs Rivas? he was coming off two losses against Hunter on short notice.

Different story.
                  I couldn't find that fight anywhere. Maldonado is just an MMA bum.

Comment

who is Whyte fighting next?

Comment

Ortiz resume outside of fighting Wilder is horrendous so it’s not like he takes on challenges or all comers..... and if the plan has always been to rematch Wilder (a voluntary) then when was he planning to fight Whyte? I mean he turned down $7m for AJ then what makes you think he would fight Whyte?

Comment

Working...
                      X