Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people that swear Canelo is on PEDs have a legitimate argument?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    are calling me dishonest??
    why are you mad at a simple question?
    I said "by looking at all the evidence, he was doing more than just clen"

And then you ask for clen long term effects... it's not just clen. He was doing other stuff. And you know it. But he's your idol. Your god.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      I said "by looking at all the evidence, he was doing more than just clen"

And then you ask for clen long term effects... it's not just clen. He was doing other stuff. And you know it. But he's your idol. Your god.
      so there are no long term effects on clen... ok...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He says he didn't cheat intentionally and gave a valid reason for what happened.

In any case he served his penalty. And he's now doing the most rigorous drug testing there is. He keeps winning while on VADA 24/7 365 so what more can you ask of him?

The fact is he is proven cleaner than 99% of other boxers. The only guy as clean as Canelo is Nonito Donaire who also does 24/7 365 VADA.

There might be a small number of others who do this strict testing, I don't remember the names. But everybody else who doesn't is more suspect than Canelo.

That's just the bottom line.
        How often is he being tested, are dates published?

Comment

He did look a lot better in the GGG rematch then the first fight, and you have to know that he was not on PEDS for the rematch with all the testing he had to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

5) Displays a granite chin and tremendous punch resistant. Ok, not something that should be necessarily linked to peds.
            6) Fails two drug tests in Mexico for clenbuterol. A drug that is perfect for boxers that have trouble making weight.
            7) Comes back one year later looking rather skinny and natural and weighin a few less pounds... mmm, is this how he looks without peds?

8) Now he bulked up a little bit again... but you never know.

So... I hope you now get the whole picture my friend.

Beats Golovkin Mexican style.

Comment

From what I've read it's very hard to get the amount Canelo had in his system from meat contamination. I believe he was cheating. I don't believe he's cheating now, but he's lost the benefit of the doubt always for me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                so there are no long term effects on clen... ok...
                You can't hold a conversation with an adult yet. Either you are too pendejo aśn, or your IQ is too low.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                  I dunno. There are quite a few posters that are absolitely confident that Canelo is on PEDs, but do they have a legitimate argument. I would like to hear your reasoning as to why you think he's using enhancement drugs.

To make such claims is a very serious matter.

So lets hear it.
                  Didnt he test positive already? Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Didnt he test positive already? Wtf?
                    He tested positive for a substance known to be found in Mexican meat.

Since then he is on year-round VADA testing and still winning against elite competition.

Attributing his success to PEDs seems like a reach to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      He tested positive for a substance known to be found in Mexican meat.

Since then he is on year-round VADA testing and still winning against elite competition.

Attributing his success to PEDs seems like a reach to me.
                      Correction:
                      A substance previously known to be found in Mexican meat. In order for it to be a valid defense, it needs to be shown how prevalent it was during the period - in which he allegedly ate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X