Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm No Bum Swinging For a KO, I'm a Calculated Technician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm No Bum Swinging For a KO, I'm a Calculated Technician

LAS VEGAS - Tyson Fury (27-0-1) recently moved his training camp to Sin City as he enters the final stages of his preparation for his June 15th showdown against Tom Schwarz (24-0). The fight takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on The Strip and will be streamed live on ESPN+.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is going to suck

Comment

In other words "prepared to be bored out of your mind"

And I hate to say that cause I love tactical fighters as well but for some reason Fury just isn't that entertaining. I did enjoy watching him school Wilder though aside from being put on his back twice

Comment

A calculated technician that likes to fight from his back side.....Ok.

Comment

6 foot 10 Dosser running around the ring getting ready to fight a grocery bagger in Vegas, lollllllllllll

Comment

Yawnnnn....

Comment

Lol da sweet science is boring doe. We dummygraphic all bout dat knockouts now

Comment

Lmao at this idiot.

Comment

Okay Mr. Hillbilly Lumberjack looking mofo.

That may be good for Flyweights but not for 250 to 260 pound men.

Nobody wants to see Heavyweights moving around the ring like a giant fairy faggot boxing to a 12 round UD.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    Okay Mr. Hillbilly Lumberjack looking mofo.

That may be good for Flyweights but not for 250 to 260 pound men.

Nobody wants to see Heavyweights moving around the ring like a giant fairy faggot boxing to a 12 round UD.
                    thats what floyd and Rigo do

Comment

Working...
                    X