Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Algieri, Tommy Coyle - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyle is toast once Algieri gets let out the cage.

Seriously though, IMO, when Algieri starts getting in there vs elites, the same dismantling will happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Seriously though, IMO, when Algieri starts getting in there vs elites, the same dismantling will happen again.
      I totally agree
      He just doesn’t have that extra gear
      Now knowing the guy’s an ******* makes me like him even less

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        I totally agree
        He just doesn’t have that extra gear
        Now knowing the guy’s an ******* makes me like him even less
        Yep. He does take himself way too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff

Yep. He does take himself way too seriously.

It’s fughin nuts the way they think act , just nuts
          Like yeah give him another title shot , for fughin what
          Just crazy , maybe I’m tripping but it just can’t be like that
          Wtv , the give titles for anything so fugh it , give Algieri another crack at what : the new wbc gold belt
          I get high and everybody else whacked

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
            Really??? Hate to hear that. I've been fortunate enough to meet a bunch of fighters over the years (and my father before me even more so in the business he was in) and most every one I've met has been surprisingly friendly, kind and down to earth.
            He's great when the cameras are on..but a big f'ing phoney. See what I say in reply below.

Originally posted by shakedaddy View Post
            Have you met him? Just curious if he was rude to you or something. From his interviews and such, he does seem bit arrogant. I remember him referring to himself as a "master boxer" as if his win over Provodnikov turned him into Money May or something, LOL. Also, if he's a verified prick, why root for him just b/c he's a New Yorker? Mike Mollo is from Chicago, and I rooted against him once I learned he was a major league a$$hole.
            First time I met him was when they celebrated his win over Ruslan. He was polite for about the first ten minutes while phones were snapping pictures and recording his azz. My ex who lives down the road from his parents house also had some very choice words about him. Second time, was at the golden gloves tournament. He absolutely refused to take pictures with kids or sign autographs and talked to the parents like they should pay him if they wanted his autograph for their kids. Dude has had one notable win and thinks he's Jay-z or some ish...Hell I have seen boxers notoriously known for being ******s be nicer to the public than this idiot.

Comment

Working...
            X