Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Bryant Jennings - Finalized For July 13 at The O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
    100 bucks Joyce gets to Wilder before A-joke
    Nah, Wilder will run from him as well like he has with every other Brit. The only time he's been willing was when Fury was at his worst period and saw him as a wounded animal. Still lost the fight though didn't he? Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Excellent. Good fight. Good test for Joyce. Hes got some serious holes in his game and better to get them exposed now so hes got a chance to remedy them if its possible. Solid. happy with this one.
      Joyce won't be able to change his style. He is what he is at this point. He just has to play to his strengths and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobracmndr6193 View Post
        Put it on ESPN+ for us Yanks!
        I think this will be on ESPN. Warren's fighters are and this is one of his cards.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
          I don't think Jennings is the man to end this hype job, hope I'm wrong though.

Nonetheless it's a step up for the ponderous, one dimensional Joyce, a good fight.
          Who's hyping Joyce?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            How is fighting Jennings, coming from a KO loss, a step up???

Jennings is something like Stiverne. Well, Stieverne is bigger name, he was world champ.
            Joyce has only had a small handful of fights. Who do you think he should be facing? The top 5 or something?

Stiverne was shot to pieces and horribly fat. Jennings still has something left in the tank and comes in shape. He gave Rivas a good fight last time out and he's had about 4 times the fights Joyce has.

Plus, how many of the top 15 are willing to fight Joyce? They see him as high risk low reward at this point so it's going to be hard for him getting fights. This is decent for the time being.

Comment

I like this fight. Decent step up for Joyce as well. I said a few days ago if Jennings couldn't beat Joyce, then he needed to retire. That was harsh. However, I do think he needs to put up a very competitive fight to show his heart in still in it.

Comment

Re

Joyce has some defensive holes, but with a granite chin, he can afford to . I see him walking Jennings down and getting a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Nah, Wilder will run from him as well like he has with every other Brit. The only time he's been willing was when Fury was at his worst period and saw him as a wounded animal. Still lost the fight though didn't he? Haha.
                  Absolutely beat wilder, had it 10-2 for King Fury. Fury brought a fan base and his satchels. Aj brings neither...maybe the dough, but not the satchels. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Joyce has only had a small handful of fights. Who do you think he should be facing? The top 5 or something?
                    Efe Ajagba or Hrgovic? Why not?

Comment

Decent match up here

Comment

Working...
                      X