Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was the Last Time a Promoter Stacked the Undercard like Eddie Has Done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    where did I mention even one Joshua Ruiz Fight ? Lmaoooooo.

Nice try with u trying to compare a $75 ppv that was all mismatches including the main event to a card that is part of your $8.33 per month subscription to DAZN. Everyone is laughing at u now. I just spit out my cereal.
    You are in a thread talking about the Joshua-Ruiz undercard, you fool.

And the fights on this undercard are basically all gimmes. You literally can't bet on a single B-side for that entire undercard and viably say they can win the fight, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      You are in a thread talking about the Joshua-Ruiz undercard, you fool.

And the fights on this undercard are basically all gimmes. You literally can't bet on a single B-side for that entire undercard and viably say they can win the fight, lol.
      you said the Spence-Farcia Card was full of competitive fights. That’s why I said u should have stopped before mentioning that nonsense dumazz.

Fights like Nery arroyo and love vs Benavidez were expected to be non competitive blowouts which they were. In fact the card had so many uncompetitive fights the ppv telecast had to show a 5th fight to fill in time lololol. That never happens on a major ppv. Lol. U see this is why everyone on here laughs at u and doesn’t take u seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        AJ v Ruiz
        Taylor v Persoon
        Algieri v Coyle
        Kelly v Robinson

These are all good fights.

Add in the super middleweight boss and WBSS winner Callum Smith and prospects like Cissokho, Buatsi, Pacheco and Williams and fans can't complain.
        Glad to see not all fans are whiny *****es....4 of the 5 main fights are competitive. This is either the first or second best fight card of the year next to rungsivai-estrada 2, that card exceeded expectations...I expect this card to rival that one, we will know come Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          you said the Spence-Farcia Card was full of competitive fights. That’s why I said u should have stopped before mentioning that nonsense dumazz.

Fights like Nery arroyo and love vs Benavidez were expected to be non competitive blowouts which they were. In fact the card had so many uncompetitive fights the ppv telecast had to show a 5th fight to fill in time lololol. That never happens on a major ppv. Lol. U see this is why everyone on here laughs at u and doesn’t take u seriously.
          I said that the matchups do that show, were on par or better than the matchups slate for this coming Joshua card; a card that the thread starter attempted to hype up as some once in a generation type reason for folks to want to get DAZN to see the fight.

Keep your mouth out of conversations that you don't know **** about.

Comment

The undercard for Rungvisai vs Estrada that Hearn put on was better. The Thurman Pacquiao undercard looks good too other than Plant vs Lee which is a mismatch.

Comment

Undercard really isn’t terrible, certainly nothing to brag about either but for free, I’ll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
                Boxing fans will find anything to ***** about, definitely one of the better cards this year.

Joshua-ruiz, competitive,
                I stopped right there and laughed. No sense in reading the rest of your post.

30-1 odds isn't competitive. It's an embarrassment.

Comment

lol this thread makes me laugh every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    I said that the matchups do that show, were on par or better than the matchups slate for this coming Joshua card; a card that the thread starter attempted to hype up as some once in a generation type reason for folks to want to get DAZN to see the fight.

Keep your mouth out of conversations that you don't know **** about.
                    j Leon love couldn’t beat Abie Han yet on paper u him vs Benavidez was a good fight lmaaaoooo

Arroyo moving up to 118 vs a killer like Nery lmaooooo

Arreola and Augustine is an off tv fight. Smh

Badazzz card bro on paper lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                      So this Saturday according to Boxrec we have:

No.1 Super-Middleweight vs No.10 Middleweight
                      No.1 women's Lightweight vs No.2 women's Lightweight
                      No.21 Light-heavyweight vs Perriban not active so no ranking but approx no.42 Super-Middeweight
                      No.24 Welterweight vs No.26 Welterweight
                      No.30 Super-Lightweight vs No.50 Super-Lightweight

Anyone like to suggest an undercard that had more competitive, high quality matchups on PAPER than we have this Saturday?
                      How much does Eddie pay you to be a shill? Or are you stupid enough to do it for free?

Comment

Working...
                      X