Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Thurman Has A lot To Prove Against Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Thurman Has A lot To Prove Against Pacquiao

Like many, former two-division champion Andre Ward is very interested in the July 20th showdown pitting Manny Pacquiao against Keith Thurman. The fight takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on the Las Vegas strip and will be distributed by Fox pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Keith "late next yr, sometime"Thurman is a cuck,a super cuck at that. He literally threw away his career because he was whipped on that blonde
    Last edited by kushking; 05-28-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Majority decision over Lopez. Not UD

Comment

Andre add me to the list of what people are saying

Let's just be real, If Thurman who fought his last fight had been in there with Pacquiao he would have been stopped so either he raise his game or go home early! It's that simple

Comment

He has to prove he can actually hang with an old dude. He gets the oldest version of pac so far. So no excuses

Whatever he has gone thru the past two years is nothing to a 10 yr disadvantage and all wars pac has faced. Pacquiao already planked to death, wrestled by Horny. If he can’t beat that guy, that tells you a lot what kind of fighter thurman is.

Comment

To the writer, Ryan Burton, get your facts right. Thurman won by Majority decision not unanimous, Big difference.

Sounds like fake news to me!!!!😆

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              He has to prove he can actually hang with an old dude. He gets the oldest version of pac so far. So no excuses

Whatever he has gone thru the past two years is nothing to a 10 yr disadvantage and all wars pac has faced. Pacquiao already planked to death, wrestled by Horny. If he can’t beat that guy, that tells you a lot what kind of fighter thurman is.
              You make it sound like it should be a walk in the park
              I think Pac would give Spence and Bud problems
              Maybe he would lose against the last two but no fughin walk in the park , that’s for sure

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Let's just be real, If Thurman who fought his last fight had been in there with Pacquiao he would have been stopped so either he raise his game or go home early! It's that simple
                Fact is,

Josito is a Tough Out for anyone....Ask Victor Ortiz...

Dude coming off a Two Year Layoff...U ever hear of a Tune-Up...?

Your Post Reaks of Shallowness and Stupidity...

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  You make it sound like it should be a walk in the park
                  I think Pac would give Spence and Bud problems
                  Maybe he would lose against the last two but no fughin walk in the park , that’s for sure
                  Not saying it’ll be a walk in the park but that’s part of the narrative. I’m a fan of pacquiao and I hope he wins, but Thurman is fighting an old guy past it guy... the result of this fight will define him more than pacquiao.

He has zero excuses as everything has been laid out for him to grab. If he losses it’ll be nothing short of embarassment.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    Not saying it’ll be a walk in the park but that’s part of the narrative. I’m a fan of pacquiao and I hope he wins, but Thurman is fighting an old guy past it guy... the result of this fight will define him more than pacquiao.

He has zero excuses as everything has been laid out for him to grab. If he losses it’ll be nothing short of embarassment.
                    Oh yes without doubt , theirs more pressure on Thurman
                    The more I think about this fight , the more I’m thinking that Thurman will play into Pac’s hand

Comment

Working...
                    X