Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    A side? He is only popular over there because you have nothing else. If he was an American? Just another heavyweight! Oh I forgot, go Manchester United (bored to tears)!
    He's sold 17k tickets for his fight in the US at 4x the price of Wilders. Wilder sold 6k by the sound of it.

Comment

what rubbish is this? You better keep yourself abreast or you look foolish while posting on this site.. You just don't learn. You must be a slow learner after several warning and guilder from Barret.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He's sold 17k tickets for his fight in the US at 4x the price of Wilders. Wilder sold 6k by the sound of it.
        Hearn bought those tickets you idiot. You didn't know that? Now i'm really wasting my time. Goodnight fanboy!

Comment

Hearn bought those tickets you idiot. You didn't know that? Now i'm really wasting my time. Goodnight fanboy!
          Hearn bought the tickets? You're a weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Hearn and Sky offered to pay Wilder to be ringside as a commentator for AJ/Parker. Air ticket, accommodation, appearance fee, the whole package.
            You my friend are exactly right, BUT when DW said he would confront AJ in the ring AND Hearn said he would be banned thats when DW said it was no need to cross the pond if he couldn't face AJ

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkovUueHJs

Comment

What is Hearn talking about? The last time Wilder wanted to come to an AJ fight he had extra security around the ring so Wilder couldn't enter to hype the fight. And I didnt see AJ at the Wilder/Breeze fight. So apparently, AJ doesn't want Wilder going by Hearn own logic.

Comment

Did you watch the video? Am I still a weirdo? You british idiots fall for every con!

Comment

The whole world knows wilder is terrified of Joshua and the real reason is he's a steroid abuser and knows aj is strict on elite drug testing all will come out soon enough

Comment

Did you watch the video? Am I still a weirdo? You british idiots fall for every con!
                      Yes you're an idiot weirdo. Conspiracy theories. Hearn losing money buying tickets makes sense in a weirdos world like yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X