Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennadiy Golovkin has become a diva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk if GGG is a "diva" now, but his style has obviously & drastically changed since the Canelo fights. Its been one of the weirder shifts I've seen made by a boxer in such a short window.

Idk wtf is up with this situation but I'd be curious to know what the exact remark was. But honestly I guess if he's not signed to GGG promotions then maybe a verbal slight can get you kicked off a card cuz ultimately GGG is doing him more of a favor than he's doing GGG one. Mostly I'd argue who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Everybody has been saying GGG has changed. Everybody can see it.
      Everybody can change. The thing is that you have to proove that he did something wrong or changed for bad.

A Sr does not suck balls like a Jr must do. Everyone understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Daniyar looked terrible again last night. If GGG wanted Madrimov on his card instead of Yeleussinov he made a good call.
        He just won't ever be a top level professional from what it seems.

GGG staying salty though.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Mexican style got exposed little bish.

Ran around the ring and turned into lara.

Then fired his trainer LOL
          Exposed when his opponent had to cheat AND pay the judges to get a draw in their first fight...

Begone troll.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            He just won't ever be a top level professional from what it seems.

GGG staying salty though.
            He'll always be an elite amateur, he's just one of the many who failed when they turned pro. Golovkin's hurt butt decision gets us more Madrimov at least....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idk if GGG is a "diva" now, but his style has obviously & drastically changed since the Canelo fights. Its been one of the weirder shifts I've seen made by a boxer in such a short window.

Idk wtf is up with this situation but I'd be curious to know what the exact remark was. But honestly I guess if he's not signed to GGG promotions then maybe a verbal slight can get you kicked off a card cuz ultimately GGG is doing him more of a favor than he's doing GGG one. Mostly I'd argue who cares?
              Here's what Daniyar said:

One might think that Golovkin has reached out to his countryman about the transition to pro, given Yeleussinov’s similar path and national standing, but not so. “He has never talked to me about that,” said Yeleussinov. “In [recent] times, Triple G has changed. He is not reachable. People from his own city, let’s say his friends, someone who knows him, they can’t reach him. Sometimes people change.”

Comment

Maybe he went back to the way he was or felt more comfortable being? Who are we to judge how someone really is just because we watch them fight or give interviews in a foreign tongue in a foreign land.

Comment

This card is a third grade. The whole event is undercard level. Not that excluding this guy hurts it further at all. Shit show. I'll probably skip it, anyway, even though I have DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    Maybe he went back to the way he was or felt more comfortable being? Who are we to judge how someone really is just because we watch them fight or give interviews in a foreign tongue in a foreign land.
                    Exactly. Character reveals itself eventually, despite the front.

Comment

Why is he looking for a handout what does ggg owe him? They obviously ain’t homies who cares if they from the same country I’m sure ggg has a good reason not to **** with this guy let’s not start the he said she said thing again like high school girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X