Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To U.S. Fans: Get Behind Devin Haney, America Has a Star!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Where do you generally get your news from? Serious question? You genuinely sound like you watch the typical left wing garbage all day long and you come across a bit brainwashed my friend.

You think you're 'woke' but in reality you're just doing the bidding of the elites.
    I get my news from various sources! CNN, FOX, NPR, The Weekly Standard and Reason magazine! I know who 'the elites" are! I know who is "too big too fail!" I know what the Coal Mining companies did to their workers! I know what the Corporate farmers did to the Mom & Pop farmers! I know what United Fruit did to Latin America! I know the history of the "School of the Americas!" I know the difference between Keynesian and Austrian ecomonics! I've read the Autobiography of Malcom X and Hillbilly Elegy! I didn't need any of that to know Donald Trump is a racist! That's just plain common sense! Stay way from terms like "Woke!" You don't understand it, nor do you want too!

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
      Shut your clown ass up fggt. I could argue facts about African societies thrived well before the Europeans came to power. Or how Whites are on way more welfare than blacks, but It's no point. I'll just laugh at the fact that you come from a privileged race that is bringing down the life expectancy of the entire population because you can't stop drinking, shooting up and hanging yourselves. Nature hates you to the point that you can't even mate enough to keep your race alive.
      Lol the first part of your post is fantasy talk man. Where in the world do you get your information? Yeah more whites are on welfare because we have 5 times the amount of people here, no arguing that.

But you said you deserved something, for nothing really. If people need it they can get welfare in this country so stop bitc.hing, and be grateful.

Whoever fooled you into thinking the white man did you wrong really did a number on you. Basically condemned you to a life of hate and stupidity lol. Be well Mr Hammer! Read some books man, try and better yourself and let go of the hate and stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I get my news from various sources! CNN, FOX, NPR, The Weekly Standard and Reason magazine! I know who 'the elites" are! I know who is "too big too fail!" I know what the Coal Mining companies did to their workers! I know what the Corporate farmers did to the Mom & Pop farmers! I know what United Fruit did to Latin America! I know the history of the "School of the Americas!" I know the difference between Keynesian and Austrian ecomonics! I've read the Autobiography of Malcom X and Hillbilly Elegy! I didn't need any of that to know Donald Trump is a racist! That's just plain common sense! Stay way from terms like "Woke!" You don't understand it, nor do you want too!
        Lol - you are just brainwashed man. Unable to look in the mirror to see your own sins, instead blaming all of your problems on the evil white man. Be well, hope you learn to let go of that hate and stupidity.

Comment

I hear ya man, we will agree to disagree.

In general I think a lot of your examples there ignore the idea that some on your side may actually have been in the wrong as well in some of those situations. Not saying what happens next is always justified, but in general it takes 2 to tango.

I think someone like Jim Brown realizes that, and realizes that in a lot of way the black community has to start look to itself for improvement and stop blaming outside factors that in a lot of cases are scapegoats.

For examples with Kaepernick and Rodney King - a lot of these black men who have issues with the police - the first thought always in my mind when I see 99% of those situations is - 'man you cannot do that sh.it around the police'. You cannot do what Michael Brown or Alton Sterling did around the police and expect a good outcome.

If you do what Rodney King did, high on PCP, riding a high speed chase through residential neighborhoods, and then when caught you resist arrest, well you may just end up taking an ass whooping from the police. If he was white I think his treatment would have been exactly the same. Note that 3 of his friends who were black and with him didn't resist arrest and were treated fine.

But I guess we will agree to disagree and I see your general point. Just makes me wonder why 'diversity is our strength' if people from different groups see things so differently, and it then seems to cause conflict as well.
          History shows that Black people did attempt to handle it's own affairs in America, and it wasn't met with love and understanding! America never embraced "Separate but Equal!" They embraced "Separate and Unequal!" White America was very cool with taxation without representation when it came to Black folks! White folks had "affirmative action" for 300 years! We've had it for 50, and all hell is breaking loose! Diversity is our strength when dealing abroad! When we all have that same uniform on the battlefield, we're invincible! However, once we come home, and take that uniform off, uh, not so much! Things are bad now! Support for Robert E. Lee is as common now as it was in 1954! Those aren't "high fives" i'm seeing everywhere! Those are Nazi salutes! Didn't America fight against the Nazis? People can't understand why Christopher Columbus is not a hero to everybody! They can't understand why Robert E. Lee is not a hero to everybody! Trump sees good people carrying Tiki Torches in Charlottesville! I sincerely fear that this whole thing may finally come apart!
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 05-27-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• He has star written all over him. Get on the bandwagon early because it's going straight to the top!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Exactly....this isn’t rocket science, hard for America to get behind him when they have no means to see him
              No means? Everybody damn near has a smart phone or smart TV. App is cheap af.

Comment

Lol - you are just brainwashed man. Unable to look in the mirror to see your own sins, instead blaming all of your problems on the evil white man. Be well, hope you learn to let go of that hate and stupidity.
                I don't blame my problems on "the evil White man," but I do recognize evil when I see it! I simply asked someone to explain why they see both Trump and Al Haymon as racists, and here you pop up, with all that energy! Incredible!

Comment

History shows that Black people did attempt to handle it's own affairs in America, and it wasn't met with love and understanding! America never embraced "Separate but Equal!" They embraced "Separate and Unequal!" White America was very cool with taxation without representation when it came to Black folks! White folks had "affirmative action" for 300 years! We've had it for 50, and all hell is breaking loose! Diversity is our strength when dealing abroad! When we all have that same uniform on the battlefield, we're invincible! However, once we come home, and take that uniform off, uh, not so much! Things are bad now! Support for Robert E. Lee is as common now as it was in 1954! Those aren't "high fives" i'm seeing everywhere! Those are Nazi salutes! Didn't America fight against the Nazis? People can't understand why Christopher Columbus is not a hero to everybody! They can't understand why Robert E. Lee is not a hero to everybody! Trump sees good people carrying Tiki Torches in Charlottesville! I sincerely fear that this whole thing may finally come apart!
                  Got it, white people are the devil

Comment

I don't blame my problems on "the evil White man," but I do recognize evil when I see it! I simply asked someone to explain why they see both Trump and Al Haymon as racists, and here you pop up, with all that energy! Incredible!
                    You made a claim that a man was racist and I asked for your evidence, which you still never provided. Spin that however you want.

I personally don't think Haymon is racist, not more than any other man. I think he is out for himself like most people though and if he had any hand in telling Wilder not to take the DAZN deal I question his integrity as an adviser.

Comment

You made a claim that a man was racist and I asked for your evidence, which you still never provided. Spin that however you want.

I personally don't think Haymon is racist, not more than any other man. I think he is out for himself like most people though and if he had any hand in telling Wilder not to take the DAZN deal I question his integrity as an adviser.
                      See Post #107 and Post # 110.

Comment

Working...
                      X