Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Studies Mike Tyson Fights To Exploit Joshua's Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Don't study Mike Tyson Andy! He was/is overrated, this guy choked when he stepped up or when someone fought back. Having heart is what counts when you are the underdog, Mike was mentally weak, a quitter.

No matter how hard A.J hits you keep fighting Andy! just swing! survive the first seven rounds and raise hell until the final bell!
    He can study Tyson's technique and fighting style. That's what he's talking about.

Comment

Unfortunately for Andy, he's not fighting a bum or an inactive grandfather.......

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Don't study Mike Tyson Andy! He was/is overrated, this guy choked when he stepped up or when someone fought back. Having heart is what counts when you are the underdog, Mike was mentally weak, a quitter.

No matter how hard A.J hits you keep fighting Andy! just swing! survive the first seven rounds and raise hell until the final bell!
        U nailed it. I was a huge Tyson fan as a kid. I feel like I have to say this every time I talk about Mike but, but I asked my old man if anyone would ever beat Mike Tyson the day after the Spinks fight. He told me a guy named Evander Holyfield would beat him one day. He took even odds bets on their fight night cause he knew he’d win and he didn’t want anyone getting bent out of shape. Being overrated is a compliment at how beloved u are as an entertaining fighter. Mikes Jab and head movement never really existed at the top level. Prime Tyson is the biggest myth in boxing. So like u said Ruiz needs to be Ruiz and do it his way. Mike was the favourite in the Holyfield rematch? Insane.

Comment

Working...
        X