Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve kim has gone full RE-TARD. Lol inouse as p4p number 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
    P4P includes "the eye test" so you can choose whoever you like. It is subjective. Not just on record.
    The "eye-test" really isn't that subjective. In fact, it's a great way of determing not just the calibre of a fighter, but also those discussing fighters.

Inoue is not and never will look half as good as Lomachenko. Not even close. And considering Wilder, not even Fury or Joshua, is 100 pounds heavier and just as dominant, shows Wilder has as good a candidacy for the top 10 as Inoue.

Comment

Steve Kim is asian

Another good example of the sh.it that are the experts of boxing and writers.

This i.di.o.t is a dog of Arum.

He was talking more about Dogboe in the preview of the rematch against Navarrete , excusing Dogboe

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Does anyone know enough about Inoue's competition to know?

I don't, but I see Crawford up there at #2 Ring and his competition has been less than stellar.

The fact Inoue's absolutely destroying his opposition should probably count for something too.
        Crawford rivals are not the best but they are better than Inoue rivals

Comment

P4p really isn't that hard to define. It simply means he's the best in his weight class and hypothetically will beast any other if they were in his weight class.

He gdts the title because of the way he's been running through his opponents like a fucing monster.

Mfers just overcomplicate things in search of new angle of arguments against p4p because their boys, either not on the list or is ranked lower.

Comment

An Asian picking an Asian. No different than the tribalism we see displayed on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
              - Inoue was 3-0 when he beat Ryoichi Taguchi by UD before Taguchi won his first Light-Flyweight strap.

- Was 5-0 then he stopped Adrian Hernandez, who was on a good title run, for his first world title.

-He KO'd Omar Narvaez in 2 rounds at 115, who had never been stopped before and was undefeated in 29 world title fights from 112-115, having lost only to prime Donaire at 118.

-Destroyed Manny Rodriquez in less than 2 rounds last week. Oddly enough this was the first undefeated fighter Inoue has ever fought. Could do with Luis Nery's 0.

- KO'd McDonnell & Payano in 1st round.

His best wins are enough for him to be placed at number 1 imo but top 3 due to the nature of his victories. I have him higher than GGG, Canelo and Usyk.

Narváez Lost against Orucuta in their first Match

Wade was never stopped before GGG fight

Steve Rolls was never stopped before

That means sh.it

It counts your level of opossition

If you chin is proven

Rodríguez barely won the fight against Moloney

Only in your wet dreams Inoue will K.O Nery in two rounds he is not that sh.it like Rodríguez that blocked all the punches with his face and has not footwork and defense

You are crazy if you think Inoue is higher than Canelo

He has a lot of potential but needs better achievements and rivals

An old Donaire would.be his bigger rival

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                The "eye-test" really isn't that subjective. In fact, it's a great way of determing not just the calibre of a fighter, but also those discussing fighters.

Inoue is not and never will look half as good as Lomachenko. Not even close. And considering Wilder, not even Fury or Joshua, is 100 pounds heavier and just as dominant, shows Wilder has as good a candidacy for the top 10 as Inoue.
                Wilder looks dominant? That’s a new one

Completely outclassed by Fury, almost KO’d by Ortiz, and the rest of the resume isn’t worth a dime.

Isn’t the telltale signs of domination

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Wilder looks dominant? That’s a new one

Completely outclassed by Fury, almost KO’d by Ortiz, and the rest of the resume isn’t worth a dime.

Isn’t the telltale signs of domination

If Fury were a Bantamweight, he'd be considered the second-coming of Willie Pep. Seriously, the guy is the best Heavyweight we've seen. And that's in spite of his weight. There's really no shame in losing to Fury. Even a lop-sided disaster. Wilder at least kept himself a serious threat until the final bell.

Really, who on Inoue's record is as good as Ortiz?

I have wrestled and coached wrestling for a long time. I know the results added weight has on the human body. I can find you lots of Inoues. Wilder is much rarer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                    If Fury were a Bantamweight, he'd be considered the second-coming of Willie Pep. Seriously, the guy is the best Heavyweight we've seen. And that's in spite of his weight. There's really no shame in losing to Fury. Even a lop-sided disaster. Wilder at least kept himself a serious threat until the final bell.

Really, who on Inoue's record is as good as Ortiz?

I have wrestled and coached wrestling for a long time. I know the results added weight has on the human body. I can find you lots of Inoues. Wilder is much rarer.
                    Inoue has beaten numerous world champions. Ortiz isn’t one, even in a weak HW division

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      An Asian picking an Asian. No different than the tribalism we see displayed on this forum.
                      Well said. You can basically tell what ethnicity most posters on here are after just a few posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X