No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring Achieves Dream, Shocks Masayuki Ito For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    All the fans are biased, you are biased with your favorite fighters too.

That guy is biased with fighters from Japan, black people supports black fighters.

U.K fighters are fu.cking crazy with their fighters

I just say that a real champion beat Eto easily

Jayvier is another hype job from Puerto Rico like Verdejo
    There is a difference between supporting certain fighters and throwing shade non-stop at all other fighters while only praising your own guys, it gets ****ing tiring

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      If you looked closely, that looked like a headbutt from Eto, and quite a few people pointed that out on the Top Rank Twitter. They just deleted all the clips from that fight.
      They've changed it to a no-contest

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
        They've changed it to a no-contest
        Oh damn, Cintron is lucky AF, rematch will probably happen then

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Oh damn, Cintron is lucky AF, rematch will probably happen then
          Didnt see it yet, did the headbutt really cause that big of an issue? Waiting for my relief to get here at work so can get home and watch the main event, this dude is already an hour late lol

Comment

Is the Ito fight next or a couple of fights before it?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              There is a difference between supporting certain fighters and throwing shade non-stop at all other fighters while only praising your own guys, it gets ****ing tiring
              Man, im a fan of black boxers, Japan boxing School, i like loma and GGG

But I hate fans that always are trying to say sh.it about mexican boxing

Its all

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Man, im a fan of black boxers, Japan boxing School, i like loma and GGG

But I hate fans that always are trying to say sh.it about mexican boxing

Its all
                  Only a handful of idiots talk **** about that as a whole and nobody in this thread was talking **** about any Mexican fighters, you need to lighten up

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                    Didnt see it yet, did the headbutt really cause that big of an issue? Waiting for my relief to get here at work so can get home and watch the main event, this dude is already an hour late lol
                    I didn't even notice it tbh, but Cintron was defintely ****ed up, so if it really was the headbutt that had a significant effect, then it was the right call

Comment

Bull.****....

Comment

Working...
                      X