• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Loma couldn't make easy work on Pedraza ffs

135 Floyd would stop him
    He made easy work of Rigomortis though

Comment

Another one of these threads?

Floyd beats Loma, and I don't see what Loma does that would give Floyd problems. Loma is talented and a great technician, you cannot be a technician and box with Floyd, you have to try to rough him up. IMO Loma more or less equals Marquez and we see what Floyd did to Marquez who was also a counter punching tactician.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
        Another one of these threads?

Floyd beats Loma, and I don't see what Loma does that would give Floyd problems. Loma is talented and a great technician, you cannot be a technician and box with Floyd, you have to try to rough him up. IMO Loma more or less equals Marquez and we see what Floyd did to Marquez who was also a counter punching tactician.
        Yeah but Loma isn't just a counter puncher. He can do everything. People have tried to rough up Floyd and failed (see Hatton, Maidana, Baldomir etc). I think Loma can outbox Floyd. But y'know, shoulder roll and all that, no one does it better.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          Thats why he's so hyped up, THEY have to have a non athletic racist crowd, its what they tried with ggg, to go against those that love "boxing" THOSE people are just EVIL people and CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED, HOPEFULLY THEY DIE OFF, kids first. oh its already happening (drugs/low birth rates) YES KARMA IS A MF, good riddance
          He probably isnt racist, his FANS are especially his fans and the pres fans are "racists" are fine people His lawyer knows him better than any of you, his lawyer knows him better thAN ANY of you
          You like most people use the word racist to easy .Have you ever met a true racist or do you use the word when someone hurts your feelings or makes you butt hurt.

Comment

Floyd beats Loma at 135. But at 130, it's a closer fight, prolly a toss up.

Comment

Easy work for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                Both incredible p4p who is better?s
                Let's see!!

One is Undefeated and has Canelo, Pacquiao, Marquez, DLH, Cotto on his record.. The other lost to Orlando Salido

Comment

Easy win for TBE (not The Best Ever)... The only way to beat him is to neutralize his high clinch rate...

Comment

I would take Lomachenko 126-130 but at 135 weight could play a factor.

The only thing against Lomachenko in this fight with be the obvious reach advantage but most of Floyd's tactics imo wont work against Lomachenko because Lomachenko is a southpaw and his angles are optimal against floyd.

The fight from a defensive standpoint probably doesnt look much different than when Lomachenko fought Rigo. Shoulder rolls, crouching over, you saw what happened. Lomachenko just kept busy and I think this would deter floyd a lot.

Floyd does have more offensive skill than Rigo but come on. Dont listen to these people lie through their teeth and overrate Floyd's power 126-135. Lomachenko who these same people boast as a pillowfist puncher has more KOs than Floyd at this weight against better competition.

Imo. If they were fighting at the same weight with the verion of themself that that weight at the age they were that weight Lomachenko would probably win.

Younger floyd doesnt have the experience that older floyd has. PBF isnt the same fighter as money. I think a young floyd at 126-135 loses to this Lomachenko.

And if your took money and put him in PBF body he would lose because of style. Conventional shouldrr rolls mean nothing to a guy who is a southpaw and steps around you.

I think floyd probably easily beats Lomachenko in his career at 126. But I think Lomachenko could still make 126 if he drained weight like these other guys so I say 126-135.

But honestly. I don't see a KO happening so even though I pick Lomachenko I know Floyd is gonna win on the cards. Lomachenkos style looks good, but when the fight gets boring Floyd "wins". If floyd fights a high volume puncher and they dont punch enough he wins. If they punch too much and get low connect percentages he wins.

Crazy stuff.

Comment

Nobody can beat the control-freak version of TBE (not The Best Ever) inside Las Vegas...

Comment

Working...
                      X