No announcement yet.

Jessica McCaskill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica McCaskill

Anyone else looking forward to her fight on DAZN Saturday? Wba/wbc unification fight. She's currently my favorite female fighter, very fan friendly fighter, n almost beat Katie Taylor a couple years back.

WTF boxing fans??? A competitive title unification fight n nobody talks about it??

Comment

Should be a good scrap. The winner should get another opportunity to lose to Katie Taylor again. Definitely one of the more competitive fights on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
        WTF boxing fans??? A competitive title unification fight n nobody talks about it??
        Yeah, I don't have DAZN.

I refuse to pay for streaming services, I'm sorry.

But I do look forward to seeing her at some point. Maybe I'll watch her on YouTube or something.

And don't worry about these dudes, they hate women and just look for reasons to diss women's boxing.

Comment

I think she's pretty

Not a lot of fights and already unifying so that's pretty cool

Comment

I hadn't heard of her. To be honest, I know less about female boxers in general than I do male boxers.

However, if she is competitive with Katie Taylor, then she is very good. Taylor is one of the handful of female boxers I know anything about, and I rate her skills highly.

Comment

What them hands do.....

In the kitchen?

Comment

She gave Katie Taylor the toughest fight of her career. Really the only fighter who has been competitive with Katie in the pros so yes she is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  I hadn't heard of her. To be honest, I know less about female boxers in general than I do male boxers.

However, if she is competitive with Katie Taylor, then she is very good. Taylor is one of the handful of female boxers I know anything about, and I rate her skills highly.
                  She only lost to Katie Taylor by a point, at most two points...She brings it Everytime she's in the ring n is never afraid to mix it up...

N yeah, Satan, check her out on YouTube, she's definitely worth the view.

Comment

Working...
                  X