No announcement yet.

Woman claiming Kovalev beat her releases photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
    One of the pics in her neck brace shes trying to look cute, this whole thing seems weird af

Kovalev f**ked with the wrong b**tch. She looks crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      The first time this story broke in april this year, I asked the same exact question.
      Exactly. According to court documents he was arrested back last June because of this. Yet Kovalev and his team were able to keep that arrest and charges under wraps for a long time.

Boxing superstar Sergey Kovalev has been charged with felony assault for allegedly punching a woman in the face back in June -- but he claims he's not guilty ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Here's what we know ... the Russian fighter was arrested in Big Bear, CA on June 9 after a woman told police the former light heavyweight champion socked her in the face, causing serious injuries.

Sources connected to the case tell us ... the woman is claiming Kovalev had hit on her at a party earlier in the evening but rejected his advances. She claims Sergey and a friend followed her back to her cabin and that's where the alleged attack occurred.

We're told the woman claims she suffered major injuries including a severely broken nose, a concussion and a displaced disk in her neck.

FYI, Kovalev earned his nickname "Krusher" for his devastating punching power. 28 of his 32 wins have come by way of knockout.

Cops tell TMZ Sports ... they began searching for Kovalev immediately and arrested him a short time later.

He was charged with assault by means of force likely to cause great bodily injury -- which carries a maximum sentence of 4 years in prison.

Kovalev appeared in court and entered a not guilty plea.

What's interesting ... Kovalev fought Eleider Álvarez in August -- just 2 months after the arrest -- and lost in a shocking upset.

Kovalev is due back in court in March. He also has a rematch with Alvarez lined up for Feb. 2.

We've reached out to Kovalev for comment -- so far, no word back.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

She also released her t itties too I see.

Comment

hhmmm

I dont know

For all we know that could have RECENTLY happened......

I'd say she's full of shit.

Comment

Claims the scar on her neck is because the doctors had to put in a titanium plate.

I would imaging from being a chicken head

Comment

I am an admirer of SK's work in the ring, and aware that he got robbed by Ward / judges in that first one....but, if he has done this to this woman he is not the guy I thought he was.

I am disgusted by the Trump support on there though, what's with that? Trump is a draft dodging, tax dodging, criminal, Russian spy, misogynistic sex case, liar, climate change denier, threat to world peace piece of s**t. How the fook does anyone have anything but contempt for that moron I have no idea.

And....breathe..

Comment

For the cops to arrest that quick , they must of seen some bruises or wtv
                Now if their self afflicted that’s a whole other story

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                  I am an admirer of SK's work in the ring, and aware that he got robbed by Ward / judges in that first one....but, if he has done this to this woman he is not the guy I thought he was.

I am disgusted by the Trump support on there though, what's with that? Trump is a draft dodging, tax dodging, criminal, Russian spy, misogynistic sex case, liar, climate change denier, threat to world peace piece of s**t. How the fook does anyone have anything but contempt for that moron I have no idea.

And....breathe..
                  You just swallow every single BS lie that the media pushes out against Trump balls deep, huh?

Comment

Exactly. According to court documents he was arrested back last June because of this. Yet Kovalev and his team were able to keep that arrest and charges under wraps for a long time.

Boxing superstar Sergey Kovalev has been charged with felony assault for allegedly punching a woman in the face back in June -- but he claims he's not guilty ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Here's what we know ... the Russian fighter was arrested in Big Bear, CA on June 9 after a woman told police the former light heavyweight champion socked her in the face, causing serious injuries.

Sources connected to the case tell us ... the woman is claiming Kovalev had hit on her at a party earlier in the evening but rejected his advances. She claims Sergey and a friend followed her back to her cabin and that's where the alleged attack occurred.

We're told the woman claims she suffered major injuries including a severely broken nose, a concussion and a displaced disk in her neck.

FYI, Kovalev earned his nickname "Krusher" for his devastating punching power. 28 of his 32 wins have come by way of knockout.

Cops tell TMZ Sports ... they began searching for Kovalev immediately and arrested him a short time later.

He was charged with assault by means of force likely to cause great bodily injury -- which carries a maximum sentence of 4 years in prison.

Kovalev appeared in court and entered a not guilty plea.

What's interesting ... Kovalev fought Eleider Álvarez in August -- just 2 months after the arrest -- and lost in a shocking upset.

Kovalev is due back in court in March. He also has a rematch with Alvarez lined up for Feb. 2.

We've reached out to Kovalev for comment -- so far, no word back.
                    Yeah, according to this lying how, Kovalev was arrested, but the very next morning he was hiding in the bushes outside her house...

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                      An obvious slut is obvious... look at her trying to show off her boob job. smdh...
                      It's hard to say without any actual facts but yeah, all the signs are there. This looks fishy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X