Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Gave Fury Memory Loss, Can't Take His Words Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder hit Tyson hard but the way he got beat was a real embarrassment.

I watched it again, it was bad, really bad.

Comment

Once again if beating Wilder was that easy then why run away from the rematch????....get the belt and get a bigger contract from top rank and then unify....he doesn’t want to get knocked out.....again.....and Joshua doesn’t want to get knocked out at all. Frauds

Comment

If there's a hw boxer that I really like is Fury. And he really dominated Wilder.

But...and this is a big "but", even if he dominated him and would have deserved a win, he was not able to knock him down or out. Wilder, on the contrary, lost almost every round, but (again a big "but") was able to knock Fury down twice and almost knock him out in the last round.

Summing up: Fury always wins IF he avoids getting hit. Otherwise, even if Wilder is much a lesser boxer, he can possibly (probably) win by ko.

Comment

The fight should happen in the United States. There's a huge money there. Two fight deal would be good. One in the US the other in the UK. Oh the sweet scent of money

Comment

Wilder with his lack of self awareness and irony again.

Fury is dumb, but he's not Wilder dumb. No one could possibly be that stupid. OK, his fans have the same level of logic and complete delusion, but that's it.

Comment

I'm starting to think all this crazy talk isn't really helping Wilder's cause either after the breazeale numbers, which is a bit of a surprise to me. Not everyone is Flyod or Conor, love them or hate them, all their talk sold fights.

AJ doesn't really do it and it would be odd for him to try as its just not his personality and it doesn't seem to have hurt his earnings.

I think there is a real chance people are just getting sick of all the talk and are over it. Who knows though, Flyod v Manny was similar and did massive numbers when it finally happened which the promoters probably keep in mind, Wilder isn't Flyod or Manny though at this point and after the breazeale fight numbers you have to wonder if he ever will be without AJ or Fury 2.

Comment

Next year will become the next year and then the next. Tyson Fury has avoided the rematch for now and will find a way to avoid it going forward. He is sure about one thing: he never wants to get hit like that again, ever. The most attractive aspect of the ESPN deal was not the money, (most of which he will never see).. It is the barrier that Bob Arum creates between him and Wilder. Wilders subsequent destruction of Dominic Brazeal with the same sledge-hammer trauma applied to Tyson has only refreshed his memory and makes it harder for his fans to pretend he won. Wide-eyed on the sideline Antoney Joshua, who side-stepped his own date with destiny(Deontay) is whistling (whew!) and wiping his forehead. He dodged a bullet; well not actually a bullet but the Wilder right hand lands with equally devastating effect. So AJ is likely to continue dodging for the foreseeable and we will have to settle for Bombsquad's demoition derby of bus drivers.

Comment

Working...
                X