Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo walking down the Boogeyman after a year layoff & knee surgery the best ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a solid win...on paper. If he didn’t get beat up down the stretch and arguably lose the fight, it would be even better.

Comment

It's the only victory in the history of boxing that has any sort of relevance. They might as well just cancel the entire sport, erase all footage regarding previous fights, and blow up the hall of fame because nothing will top that complete and utter majority decision domination.

You should make another thread about it tomorrow. Maybe a few, I mean what's the point of talking about anything else relating to boxing? That majority decision is the only thing that matters. We can all live vicariously through it and become better people.

Comment

Really a Prime convicted in the same calendar year PED cheat

Walking down and getting a decision most feel he didn’t deserve against a boogeyman who was 36 clearly on the backend end of his career

Should be considered the best W in the sport in the last 20 years

Get the f.uck Out Of Here

That W is “ tainted “ on a couple levels and even then it doesn’t stack up to any of these legitimate Ws / fights in the last 20 years ,

Hopkins beating Trinidad
        Fury beating Klit
        Marquez KO Of PAC
        Tarver KO Jones
        Corrales vs Castillo
        Mayweather beating PAC
        Barrera beating Hamed
        Margarito beating Cotto

Get off Canelos Nut Sack

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          He prevented Hopkin's record from being completely shattered after that BS Vanes fight tied it!
          i believe the first title GGG won was against lemieux, so hes had 8 defences?

still good, I'm not knocking 8 defences, one against an elite LMW too.

I guess if you count back to titles he was given without a fight, its 14 (from Dan Geale onwards).

no way anyone counts IBO though.

Hopkins dont need no help.

Comment

Turning the tables on boxing's boogeyman definitely ranks among the ballsiest moves by a fighter in recent years. It was a risky gamble but it payed off as it caught team GGG completely off guard to the extent that GGG abandoned his team gameplan and retreated for most of the fight which was an ill advised move given the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
              He prevented Hopkin's record from being completely shattered after that BS Vanes fight tied it, ended Triple Girl's undefeated streak, took his belts, triggered GiGi to leave the ring w/o doing the in-ring interview, made Gigi not want to speak English no mas
              Will unify the division unlike no active boxer so yes it was historic!

@ only 28 years of age GOATnelo is the life & face of all of boxing!
              Obvious McDonald’s alt

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                Obvious McDonald’s alt
                He defends Floyd & bashes Pacquiao while I like Manny over May !

Comment

Working...
                X