Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Finding it Tough To Lock Down Oubaali WBC Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Finding it Tough To Lock Down Oubaali WBC Title Shot

Luis Nery remains a strong possibility to land on the loaded July 20 card in Las Vegas, but it won't come in a title shot versus Nordine Oubaali. That stands to remain true for his next several fights, in fact. Arguably the two best remaining bantamweights outside of the World Boxing Super Series, Mexico's Nery and France's Oubaali are both looking to July for the next fight in their respective careers. Rumors have swirled of a head-on collision on the Pay-Per-View undercard of Manny Pacquiao's challenge of unbeaten welterweight titlist Keith Thurman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh well, sorry Luis! Here's a suggestion: Guillermo Rigondeaux is signed to PBC! Brandon Figueroa is signed to PBC! Choose One!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Oh well, sorry Luis! Here's a suggestion: Guillermo Rigondeaux is signed to PBC! Brandon Figueroa is signed to PBC! Choose One!

Hell yeah might as well. Both of those are good fights.

Comment

But but but “ppv is dead doe”.....Eddie Hearn and Oscar delahoya say so......

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Hell yeah might as well. Both of those are good fights.
          It's a Pacquiao PPV! Great exposure! Either of those fights are good for Nery, even @ 122! I would suggest Rigo! Lol! MAN UP!

Comment

Nery will destroy Inoue sooner or later

He wants to stay in 118 pounds because he wants the wbc belt and fight with Inoue

Luis has one year calling out the monster

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Nery will destroy Inoue sooner or later

He wants to stay in 118 pounds because he wants the wbc belt and fight with Inoue

Luis has one year calling out the monster
              It's not looking good though! Why lose time chasing money across the street, when there's good money in your backyard?

Comment

It's not looking good though! Why lose time chasing money across the street, when there's good money in your backyard?
                I don't know but that is his plan.

I think he want to win the title, then maybe he will move up to 122 and fight against Navarrete or Danny Román

Comment

I think he want to win the title, then maybe he will move up to 122 and fight against Navarrete or Danny Román
                  Seems like Oubaali has other plans! Navrette is with TR! Roman is with MatchRoom! If those are the targets, Nery signed with the wrong team! However, if he wants Rigondeaux, Figueroa Jr., then those fights are there!

Comment

Nery will never fight Inoue, he hasn’t got the self belief for that, which is why he’s a PED user

Comment

Working...
                    X