Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wants the Fight Because the Pressure Is On Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wilder wants the fight he will be ringside.

Get in the ring after the fight and challenge Joshua.

I could be made this year.

If Wilder is not there it clear that he doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Aj does not want this fight..lol
      This is how it go for him
      And i quote

"And that lil' ***** ain't gon' shoot **** with that gun
      He just pull it out in his pictures (*****, uh)"
      -Da Baby-
      (Suge)

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Isn’t this guy ashamed of himself? You’re in your 11th year as a pro at 34 with 42 fights but you’re blaming a guy who turn pro 6years ago with 22 fights at age 29 for everything. It’s just laughable at this point.

Deontay should be the one chasing the fight and sending all the contracts to make the fight happen. He doesn’t have time on his side.

The only reason we’re even talking about AJ is because he was rushed and he took big fights early. At 22 fights, he should still be fighting C-level opponents and learning his craft. But he’s already a unified champion. And that’s why I like him unlike a Deontay who only started taking tough fights after 39 fights and 10years as a pro.
        Here we go. Finally someone who gets it. You’re right wilder should be embarrassed. The year he turned pro was the year aj first put on a pair of boxing gloves and look at the respective positions they’re in.

Comment

Now now kids....be nice

Comment

It will be very hard to get JOSHUA and FURY in ring with WILDER!! They are sh#tting their pants right now at the thought!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Why is Beyonce Wildher only barking when Joshua has a fight coming? Otherwise Beyonce Wildher is quiet and hiding in Alabama like a little coward, anyone else noticed this pattern?
              Hey Joshua been doing this for years everybody forgots about april 13 pressuring Wilder to sign and then he fights Potvekin then chasing Wilder again instead he comes to America to fight a short fat bum like i said he wants to wait until he is 35

Comment

Wilder is right. AJ wants the fight but Barry & Eddie don't want their cash cow to get knocked out!

Comment

The people pulling the strings are the ones who will dictate when any unification happens, which leaves Wilder and Joshua running out of things to say - just ignore all of it.

The non boxing community has only just started taking notice of Wilder, and Joshua still has ground to gain in the US, and the promoters know this.

Next year the goal is that the army of casuals in the US who only tune in to Mayweather/Pac type events is finally on board and the fight can be made for the maximum buck. Until then, all of Joshua/Fury/Wilder are under constant pressure to say something/anything to stay in the news, and each inane utterance triggers another landslide of A ducking B comments.

Next year folks, the promoters don't want to risk it with too much delay either, until then, expect a lot of the same from all three of them.

Comment

Judging by recent media interviews and public comments on his social media pages, the olny guy under pressure to make the fight, is the one who keeps rejecting offers, but making none of his own. That would be you Mr Wilder. Stop projecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                      Joshua wants the fight because he is not a duck. I'm tired of Wilder and his ducking ways. He rejected over 100 million, that's way more than he's ever made with all his fights put together!

I am an American but now I am team Joshua
                      He got offered 50 million for fight that will break many HW ppv records, gate, etc. They could easily crack 100 million. He should not take a pay cut to appease y'all..He fights he earns no way gets stuck with a 50 mil check, while the Caucasian makes over 500 million. Thats called slaving Mr. Lynch...go for the lighter British skinned "*****"
                      God forbid that black American earns his pay, right?
                      You're hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X