Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Thurman PPV buys prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with 300k, but if it does over 400k, great. This is an excellent matchup, but seems to fly under the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      I went with 300k, but if it does over 400k, great. This is an excellent matchup, but seems to fly under the radar.
      I would bet my nuts it goes over 500k. No way it goes under.

You don't need to advertise to real fight fans, they know a good fight when they see one.

Comment

Your poll is too harsh, its does 400k easy, i actually think its the minimum, Lets not forget Thruman was the guy that guy did over 5 million views legitimately without the Olympics help like Spence. For me, minimum 400k, Maximum 750k

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
          pacquiao has never really recovered "politically" after talking about the gays.

his q rating will never be the same after that remark.
          This is true. Abc banned him from doing jimmy kimmel, and lost all his American sponsors. you never talk against gay marriage or call trannies sick r else you will be screwed in hollywood.

I think if pac never talked against the gays the mayweather vs pacquiao fight could have done 6 million buys and the gay mafia would have got the judges to sway his way, pacman used to have clout when he dissed the gays he lost to Bradley in a fight people thought he won lol.

Comment

600-700k! i wouldnt be surprise if he does a little more though! quote this!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              This is true. Abc banned him from doing jimmy kimmel, and lost all his American sponsors. you never talk against gay marriage or call trannies sick r else you will be screwed in hollywood.

I think if pac never talked against the gays the mayweather vs pacquiao fight could have done 6 million buys and the gay mafia would have got the judges to sway his way, pacman used to have clout when he dissed the gays he lost to Bradley in a fight people thought he won lol.
              didnt pac talked about the gays AFTER the floyd fight doe??? lol.

Comment

Manny doesnt do less than 300k since 2008 & the latest PPVs (Fury-Wilder, Spence-Mikey, AB-Pac) have done no more than 400,000 buys so my guess is that this event will do 375k purchases since Keith has no charisma unlike Broner!

Comment

I'd say between 500k-600k

Comment

No buzz? They just ****ing announced it.

The fight does 500k+

Thurman is a super marketable and charismatic guy who always does great TV numbers on his own. By the time they get done promoting this fight, it's going to be a big deal.

Comment

this fight will do better than most is saying.. go on pac's page, you have guys like "LLcoolJ", "roy jones", etc. posting on his page about the fight! people knows whether they want to say it or not. this aint no chris algieri or jeff horn. watch when the build up for this fight finally takes off, yall gone see.

Comment

Working...
                      X