No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Caleb Plant Expects To Dazzle Against Mike Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Caleb Plant Expects To Dazzle Against Mike Lee

Caleb Plant Video Interview - unbeaten welterweight world champion Keith Thurman, plus unbeaten super middleweight champion Caleb Plant and unbeaten Mike Lee went face-to-face Tuesday in New York at a press conference to preview their respective showdowns on Saturday July 20 and presented by Premier Boxing Champions and FOX Sports from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Darnell Ellerbe).

[Click Here To Read More]

This is a chinless malignaggi. I can’t wait for Daniel Jacobs to beat this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
      This is a chinless malignaggi. I can’t wait for Daniel Jacobs to beat this guy
      Interesting, I love Malignaggi but I don’t think you have a clue what you’re speaking about. Plant has more KOs (10) in his first 18 fights than Malignaggi had in 44. Plant has never been knocked down yet Malignaggi has been KOd 5 times. Plant fought for a world championship in his 18th fight. Malignaggi 21 and lost. Malignaggi struggles most times when stepping up his competition to world class level whereas Plant shines including knocking out a world champion.

Plant is far too fast and athletic for this division (SMW). Far above Danny on both accounts as well. Why would he give Jacobs a shot at his title? He isn’t ranked by any org in the SMW division. He fights at MW. Should he have moved up years ago? Sure, but he didn’t. Jacobs also has yet to win a title that hasn’t been vacated (meaning actually beat a champion holding the belt). Plant has already done this. Jacobs is a world class boxer and I do like him. However given the eye test and accomplishments thus far I don’t see Danny on the same level as Plant

Comment

Plant is gonna serve Lee so many knuckle sandwiches while he takes him to school!

Comment

Why is it we never hear Plant & Dirrell call each other out?

Comment

Lee is coming to school Plant and teach him about class!

Comment

Working...
            X