Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Keith Thurman - Face To Face in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
    There’s absolutely nothing in Thurman’s game Pacquiao hasn’t seen before. The same can’t be said about Pacquiao. His B game is plenty to beat Thurman.
    Not at 40 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Haveta believe Manny knows Thurmos is weak to the body. And Manny has always been a great body puncher. Now if he can just unleash killer instinct that has been missing lately, we'll see a doubled over Thurmos giving up mid rounds. I'm sure alotta Manny haters will chastise me for that analysis, but that's ok.
      Wait, Manny isn't known as a body puncher....LOL....I say the fight goes the distance & won't be surprised if Keith wins.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Win -win fight for Pac and lose -lose for Thurman. Thurman won`t get much credit for this old version of Pac, but he will lose a lot if pac beats him.

Bad decision for Thurman. he should fight Crawford or Spence.
        Makes ZERO sense, Manny is the meal ticket. Errol & Bud will still be there.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Not at 40 years old.
          and if he does end up winning then what's your next excuse? thurman was not in his prime anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            I don`t see it that way. he can lose his 0 against old pacquiao. he won`t get much credit if he wins.

Spence will likely fight Canelo for huge payday, which means, he is done in 147 division.
            That ^ is not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
              What should this fight be billed as?

"You Better Not Duck Me Son!"
              Thurman vs. Pacquiao

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Haveta believe Manny knows Thurmos is weak to the body. And Manny has always been a great body puncher. Now if he can just unleash killer instinct that has been missing lately, we'll see a doubled over Thurmos giving up mid rounds. I'm sure alotta Manny haters will chastise me for that analysis, but that's ok.

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Wait, Manny isn't known as a body puncher....LOL....I say the fight goes the distance & won't be surprised if Keith wins.
                You're right he is more known for his combinations and speed, but still he is good at body punches. And I'm sure he and Freddie will do their homework. And yes I agree there's a good chance it does go to a decision. I was just saying I wish he'd push it harder when a KO could easily happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

You're right he is more known for his combinations and speed, but still he is good at body punches. And I'm sure he and Freddie will do their homework. And yes I agree there's a good chance it does go to a decision. I was just saying I wish he'd push it harder when a KO could easily happen.
                  It should be a good fight whatever the outcome is. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    pac always been predictable... the thing is, catching him at it!! that's the hard part. remember rick hatton pre fight? "same move all the time, right hook roll under"... and then what happened on fight night? hatton got caught with the same punch he was dissing pac about! lol.

Yea, that shti was priceless. Even better is Ricky used to say he was winning the fight and he hurt Pacman. It's out there

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                      Smart financial move by Thurman. More money now, makes his fight w Spence bigger when it happens, puts him in a better position negotiation wise. This was a very smart move by KT and I’m not mad at it. PC has looked just fine lately and I’m excited for this scrap and hopefully Spence Porter is made and the winners have at it.
                      Oh yeah good point this is probably the best payday one time is gonna get, hmm yeah you are right.

Comment

Working...
                      X