Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight 'Bum City' Wilder Bare Knuckle on The Street!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight 'Bum City' Wilder Bare Knuckle on The Street!

Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury (27-0-1, 19 KOs) was in rare form, as he made the media rounds in New York City. Fury is doing promotional work to hype up his scheduled debut in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol wilder fans loved fury on Sunday wonder what they’ll say now.

Comment

That would be hilarious😂

Comment

... It would be interesting to watch Fury vs Usyk...

Comment

Fury couldn't even hurt Wilder. Boxed all night then got caught and was flattened. When was the last time he stopped anyone? All that hype talk...
          Last edited by Guy3008; 05-21-2019, 02:41 AM.

Comment

How long is coward Wildher going to run from fat Fury?

Comment

I rooted for Fury in the first fight, but there's no denying that he ran from the rematch. Shades of Adonis Stevenson signing up to Showtime from HBO to dodge Kovalev.

Comment

Fury is a fucking muppet, one minute he is rimming Wilder, the next he is slagging him off. Just get your bum out of the way and let’s see who you fight next.

Comment

Tyson Fart is a lucky one!

Comment

Wilder only took the fight the first time because he thought Fury was fat and washed up. After losing 10 rounds in the fight, Wilder decided to stick with Showtime for absolutely no reason when he was a free agent

Oh wait, I know the reason...

Comment

Working...
                    X