Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight 'Bum City' Wilder Bare Knuckle on The Street!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L M F A O

Wilder would've crushed Fury's skull with that right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
      The hands break first, and evidence to date suggests Fury's dome might be a higher percentage bone than most other evolved lifeforms.
      depends on where the punch lands.

Comment

We’ll have a bare knuckle fight in Times Square this evening.
        Central Park would be safer so Fury's big head can rest in the dandelions.

Comment

This guy is a kid taunting a lion in the zoo. Ran like hell from the rematch now talking reckless. It's see through now so I don't think Wilder will play along with it this time.

Comment

I like Tyson Fury the fighter but he opens his mouth it's like my 5-year-old nephew's level of sense of humor. This was kinda funny the first two years..now it's like that drunk uncle who has two drinks and starts doing and saying cringeworthy sht at a family party.

Comment

Just Fury saying anything and doing nothing just to avoid getting back in the ring with Wilder.

Comment

Fury has a smart team .

1. His team k ows they would have robbed him in a immediate rematch like they did in fight 1.

2. They also know bocing politics is trying to make joshua vs wilder .

3. They know tyey have more leverage with a real negotiation , not an immediate rematch.

4. Tyson is just getting sharper and sharper in the gym .he is obviously the more sound fighter and more natural fighter. His timing and boxing skills are on another level Over wilder.

Comment

ThEn MaYbE mAkE tHe ReMaTcH hApPeN yOu TwAt

Comment

Wilder would beat him and Fury won't fight for free when he can make many millions fighting in the ring, He is just a loud mouth bragger who won;t back it up in the ring, Just look at his choice of opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      L M F A O

Wilder would've crushed Fury's skull with that right hand.
                      Don't be ridiculous. Wilder would knock him cold but he would not crush his skull. I have never heard of a skull being crushed by a punch. I doubt it is possible to crush a grown man's skull with a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X