Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are people really rating Wilder higher now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    How can a guy who retired and got banned for drugs have a more legit claim than a guy who cleared out the division?

It comes down to your definition, but you'd have to admit it's murky.

In any case, he's ****ting all over the history and using it as more of a marketing tool than a legacy bestowed upon him.
    Because Wlad against (don’t even remember who it was, Chagiev?) was where they crowned Wlad. That was the murky one to me since 1 was Vitali, 2 was Wlad and 3 was whoever I’m thinking of. To make a new lineage it should be 1 & 2 but an exception is made since for the first time ever 1 and 2 would never fight lol.

Fury beat Wlad, so that was more cut and dry.

I never said my logic made sense, just that it made sense to me haha

I also don’t view him as having retired because he just tweeted he was retiring during a mental breakdown. If I did that, I’d still be expected to go into work lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      Most on here knew Brezeale was rubbish. The other ones are Wilder fans. He gets no extra credit from me, although it was a good shot, well landed.
      He wasn’t trash. He was ranked #11 by most (Ring, TBRB, ESPN) his style is just tailor made for Wilder, and I called that the second Dom was named as Mandatory, he’s a slow starter, has a weak guard and bad head movement.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
        At this point deontay is the A side versus Joshua.joshua needs to face tougher opponents.he needs to fight Ortiz
        LOL. None of that is factual. What makes wilder the A side?

Is it cuz he sells less tickets than Joshua IN HIS OWN Country?

Is it cuz he isn't even a PPV FIGHTER on a network that does PPV?

Is it because he doesn't earn a quarter of what Joshua does fight to fight?

Is it his 1 belt? Not Joshuas 4 belts?

Or is it cuz he got popular on YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          Breazeale is one of the worst ranked heavyweights lol

THE MOB IS FICKLE lol
          He went 7 rounds with AJ and won all his other fights. Wilder KOed him in one round with one mighty punch. Wilder looked great. I pick him to KO all the others including Fury.

Comment

Previously I had Wilder as the best heavyweight in the world. Now I have Wilder as the best heavyweight of all-time.

Comment

At DaNeutral.this isn't about ticket sales okay.this is about who is fighting and beating the tougher opponents.and Joshua been looking very mediocre in that department

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Previously I had Wilder as the best heavyweight in the world. Now I have Wilder as the best heavyweight of all-time.
                all time? But tyson fury clearly out boxed him man

Is Tyson like the best in the UNIVERSe then

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  all time? But tyson fury clearly out boxed him man

Is Tyson like the best in the UNIVERSe then

Fury boxed him to a draw.

Comment

I don't know, Wildher looked trash vs fat Fury but great against Breazeale. This man is so inconsistent.

Comment

Wilder lost to Fury and him sparking Dominic "t1tties" Breazeale doesn't change that fact.

Breazeale has no footwork or defense, he's made for Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X