Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Rematch Likely For March or April, When Time is Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Rematch Likely For March or April, When Time is Right

Tyson Fury does not expect a rematch with Deontay Wilder to take place until March or April of next year. Fury fought Wilder in December 2018, and they fought to a controversial twelve round split draw in Los Angeles. Wilder was back in action last Saturday at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, and scored a brutal first round knockout of Dominic Breazeale.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I’ve got to think about me and my career, and my family, and my life. I’m not going to put my career on hold to wait for X, Y, Z people to take fights, no. I’m taking my career and destiny and holding them in my hands and when the time is right, we’ll do the fight."

Wilder, Fury and AJ are all looking out for themselves which I understand it's a business and you want to get paid the max. But as long as they are all eating good they will wait until they get ready to fight.

Comment

Seems like AJ the only one ready to fight NOW. As long as the fights don’t happen too late I’m fine with waiting another year

Comment

Fool me once shame on me

Comment

Joshua, Wilder and Fury are going to be fighting bums for the rest of their career.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Seems like AJ the only one ready to fight NOW. As long as the fights don’t happen too late I’m fine with waiting another year
            I don't believe that he was ready to fight last yr when Wilder was willing to take a flat fee,& I don't think hes in any hurry to fight now even if he did make Wilder a great offer the offer still was contingent on other fights & on Wilder signing for another promoter(which was a non starter).

I am NOT saying AJ is ducking I'm merely stating that I don't think either hw is in a rush to face each other like they claim,I honestly believe they are all well aware that the longer it takes (within the next yr) that the more money they each make,then they can rematch each other til they retire afterwards,after having secured hundreds of millions by then. I told everyone this fight wouldn't happen til 2020 back when hearn snr was in a video interview saying that thats when he wanted it to happen.(I instantly knew right then that'd be when itd happen because hearn snr is the one who actually runs things kindve like the black pope in secret, while eddie plays dress up in papas shoes pretending hes bigsht 4 all the birds to want his worm down by manchestery way)
            Last edited by kushking; 05-20-2019, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              I don't believe that he was ready to fight last yr when Wilder was willing to take a flat fee,& I don't think hes in any hurry to fight now even if he did make Wilder a great offer the offer still was contingent on other fights & on Wilder signing for another promoter(which was a non starter).

I am NOT saying AJ is ducking I'm merely stating that I don't think either hw is in a rush to face each other like they claim,I honestly believe they are all well aware that the longer it takes (within the next yr) that the more money they each make,then they can rematch each other til they retire afterwards,after having secured hundreds of millions by then. I told everyone this fight wouldn't happen til 2020 back when hearn snr was in a video interview saying that thats when he wanted it to happen.(I instantly knew right then that'd be when itd happen because hearn snr is the one who actually runs things kindve like the black pope in secret, while eddie plays dress up in papas shoes pretending hes bigsht 4 all the birds to want his worm down by manchestery way)
              why is fighting on dazn a non starter? it was for 100 million dollars. thats a nice starter. oh well wilder just lost 10 milion dollars for that blunder and will probably lose 30 milion more next fight thats not joshua. how is that not a duck? he wants to fight ortiz 3 times but wont even fight joshua once. when you fight worse opponents for less money that is the definition of a duck. you and wilder can pretnd like they will make hundreds of millions in the future but wilder is not popular. you are in the boxingsene bubble. the numbers dont lie. hes not ppv and hes not a ticket seller that would generate anywher close to 100 million

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                why is fighting on dazn a non starter? it was for 100 million dollars. thats a nice starter. oh well wilder just lost 10 milion dollars for that blunder and will probably lose 30 milion more next fight thats not joshua. how is that not a duck? he wants to fight ortiz 3 times but wont even fight joshua once. when you fight worse opponents for less money that is the definition of a duck. you and wilder can pretnd like they will make hundreds of millions in the future but wilder is not popular. you are in the boxingsene bubble. the numbers dont lie. hes not ppv and hes not a ticket seller that would generate anywher close to 100 million
                I meant for Wilder it was a nonstarter because hes loyal & also because hes betting on making even more,(which is very possible since he just made 20 mil for 1.5 minutes work. He got paid 2.22 million dollars per punch(he landed 9) on his literal enemy,or he got paid 10 million dollars per punch brassiere landed. Either way AJ offered him 100 mil to sign for 4 fights & AJ still isn't even giving him a percentage & hed be handing his career over to dazn/hearn & would be basically firing his promoter/network that brought him up. Wilder is smarter than you think,he used the dazn offer as leverage & will likely make at least 100 million over next 4 fights if he faces AJ & that fight is becoming more lucrative by the day & Wilder is becoming less of a b side by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Wilder was sent a contract for that flat fee and refused to sign it how is that willing fight. If your willing you'll sign a contract anything else is a straight duck from Wilder again.

Finkel said he didn't like the contract and said publicly he would get back in 2 weeks !!!! to explain what he didn't like about it and start negotiations again. If there was something he didn't like about that contract for the agreed flat fee he should have got on a plane and they could have sorted out overnight like the Parker deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    Wilder was sent a contract for that flat fee and refused to sign it how is that willing fight. If your willing you'll sign a contract anything else is a straight duck from Wilder again.

Finkel said he didn't like the contract and said publicly he would get back in 2 weeks !!!! to explain what he didn't like about it and start negotiations again. If there was something he didn't like about that contract for the agreed flat fee he should have got on a plane and they could have sorted out overnight like the Parker deal.
                    quit talking out of your ****** bum

we all know wilder has one stipulation..."must be in 2018" and hearn couldn't meet or deliver it...we all know it.....some of you are just in denial...once little detail wilder asked for and hearn said "oh its april 2019"...which is the exact opposite of what wilder asked for....and then you clowns wonder why wilders team gives no ****s about dealing with AJ and his people

whenever its something with hearn or dazn its always something that benefits them mostly

if they ever came with a US ppv deal that was even 60-40 the fight would have been done by now...but they wont...because it doesn't benefit them much.....they could lose and all they've worked for would be caput without options on wilder

they've never once came with a deal that benefits both guys....or makes sense for both...

Comment

Working...
                    X