Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live look at Wilder haters after Saturday night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Beyonce! Don't listen to haters Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      PBC has a youtube account so yeah they getting paid....LOL
      LOL. So have I.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
        So does Showtime😂 & to 'Da Neutral' mock Deontay W's ticket sales all you want yet your boy Fury ran to ESPN to avoid the rematch & just to fight a German cab driver and sell less tickets😂

LOL we not laughing at fury today we laughing at wilder and his imaginary massive worth.

Comment

lol what are they so angry about? it makes zero sense to be that dam bitter over a man they never met

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            lol what are they so angry about? it makes zero sense to be that dam bitter over a man they never met
            Female traits. Most of them are beta males. They were crying for him to be suspended for trash talking Breazeale lmao

Comment

wilder hit breazeale some of these dudes actually went down.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post

LMAO thread after thread. You guys haven’t slept since Saturday night, you’re the most pathetic/miserable boxing fans ever. Get some rest.
                The fight was so good you can watch on youtube in England all this make him worth £100 millon sky sports showed the fight live (AJ Pupper Master) yet replayed on youtube for free the very next morning. His own team are promoting Wilder pay him or shut up Tyson gone into hiding as they want concussion, and we all know Joshua chin is in the mode of Amir KHan

Comment

LMAO thread after thread. You guys haven’t slept since Saturday night, you’re the most pathetic/miserable boxing fans ever. Get some rest.
                  :lol Im DEAD

Comment

Female traits. Most of them are beta males. They were crying for him to be suspended for trash talking Breazeale lmao
                    it makes zero sense, I myself don't really even converse with them like I used to, its draining

Comment

Accurate as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X