Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the man to slay the 'monster' ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBA and IBF super bantamweight World Champion Danny " Baby faced assassin " Roman

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
      If bet the farm and my children’s farms and their children’s farms on Luis Nery.

Luis Nery would punk Inoue. Absolutely destroy him.
      Based on what exactly? Inoue is far more skilled and is a special special fighter.

Nerys best win is tainted with PED useage and coming in deliberately overweight in the rematch. Tbh ive only seen 3 of his fights and he doesnt look like a special fighter to me at all, just a big hitting brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Based on what exactly? Inoue is far more skilled and is a special special fighter.

Nerys best win is tainted with PED useage and coming in deliberately overweight in the rematch. Tbh ive only seen 3 of his fights and he doesnt look like a special fighter to me at all, just a big hitting brawler.
        Mexican school of boxing > Japanese

Anybody that excels like Luis Nery at any weight and is Mexican is a bad man. You have no idea how many talented 118 pound hopefuls are in Mexico and whoever is the best of the bunch is a helluva of a fighter.

You can’t judge much based on performances since Luis has destroyed everything in his path but nothing I’ve seen from Inoue shows me he is ready.

Inoue got tagged by Rodriguez, id hate for Nery to land those shots.

Comment

Nobody 122 and below is beating Inoue. At FW Gary Russell Jr, Leo Santa Cruz and Shakur Stevenson all beat him.

Comment

Inoue would absolutely wreck Nery. Nery punches too wide. Inoue is crisp and accurate.

In my estimation Inoue beats all of these guys:

Donaire at 118
            Tete at 118
            Nery at 118
            Estrada (when he moves up to 118)
            Roman at 122
            Vargas at 122
            Navarette at 122
            Kameda at 122
            Dogboe at 126
            Valdez at 126

If Inoue really has a deal with Top Rank then we’ll probably see him fight Tete, Navarette, Dogboe, Valdez and Magdaleno within the next few years. Possibly Estrada if DAZN doesn’t hurry up and give him a bag of money.

Comment

Donaire will have that chance next ...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                When Cotto stopped Martinez & Geale at MW that clearly proved he was on PEDS, a former 140lber stopping former MW champs in devastating fashion?
                Exactly - it backfired on the Cotto fan.

Comment

LOL @ Inoue fighting in King Santa's division.

Take Warrington and Valdez off that list OP.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                    Mexican school of boxing > Japanese

Anybody that excels like Luis Nery at any weight and is Mexican is a bad man. You have no idea how many talented 118 pound hopefuls are in Mexico and whoever is the best of the bunch is a helluva of a fighter.

You can’t judge much based on performances since Luis has destroyed everything in his path but nothing I’ve seen from Inoue shows me he is ready.

Inoue got tagged by Rodriguez, id hate for Nery to land those shots.
                    So basically you are basing it on nothing.

'inoue got tagged'...So Nery has never been tagged? Inoue has never been dropped, Nery has. so your logic makes no sense.

Inoue is far more skilled and hits just as hard if not harder than nery and likely has a better chin based on having never been dropped before. Nerys best win is also tainted by PED use.

You are absolutely certain Nery KO's Inoue because....' mexican school > Japenese school' damn dude id hate to be your kids because you would lose all our damn farms

Comment

Lol, I thought you were talking about Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X