Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua can beat Wilder. How does he avoid getting knocked out though?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    What's to add? You're grasping at straws, you numpty.
    So you admit I am right then? Cool

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      So you admit I am right then? Cool
      Saying you're grasping at straws is actually the opposite, brotha. Nice reading comprehension....

Comment

Saying you're grasping at straws is actually the opposite, brotha. Nice reading comprehension....

Ok please tell me what part of what I said is wrong:

"Brezeale the walking punch-bag caught and hurt Wilder. Wilder is very open when he thinks he has someone hurt, any technique he had goes out the window and his shots become very wide.

Could see Joshua catching him and putting him down if he comes in Wild like that."

The bit in bold is the bit you quoted while funnily removing the rest of the quote.

Comment

Ok please tell me what part of what I said is wrong:

"Brezeale the walking punch-bag caught and hurt Wilder. Wilder is very open when he thinks he has someone hurt, any technique he had goes out the window and his shots become very wide.

Could see Joshua catching him and putting him down if he comes in Wild like that."

The bit in bold is the bit you quoted while funnily removing the rest of the quote.
          Wilder got punched, did it hurt? Probably, since that is what punches usually do. Was he ever in trouble? Nope......

Comment

"Breazeale almost killed Wilder, you gotta believe me"

Comment

Wilder got punched, did it hurt? Probably, since that is what punches usually do. Was he ever in trouble? Nope......

Where did I say he was? "Nice reading comprehension...." Guess this applies to you as well.

See the trouble with cutting out key parts of my comment and focusing on 1 line is that you tend to mislead others and misinterpret the message yourself.

Maybe read the full context (which was about Joshua being in the same scenario and catching Wilder coming in) you wouldnt look so foolish.

Comment

Where did I say he was? "Nice reading comprehension...." Guess this applies to you as well.

See the trouble with cutting out key parts of my comment and focusing on 1 line is that you tend to mislead others and misinterpret the message yourself.

Maybe read the full context (which was about Joshua being in the same scenario and catching Wilder coming in) you wouldnt look so foolish.
                You didn't bold the part you were trying to emphasize, bud? I figured I'd address it.

Comment

"Wilder almost died!!!!!!!"

Comment

You didn't bold the part you were trying to emphasize, bud? I figured I'd address it.
                    No you chose purposely to remove most of the quote and focus on one sentence to try and make it look like I was inferring something else (nice try) I repeatedly called you out on your nonsense and now your backtracking

Comment

I'm just gonna say I'm winning

Comment

Working...
                      X