Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder-Ortiz 2 is entirely pointless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In America eyes its not pointless.in America eyes deontay is the number 1 hw in the world and Ortiz is number 2 in the world.joshua has to man up and beat Ortiz for that second spot

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
      Fury couldn't KO Sefer Seferi or Rich Pianeta. He won't knock out Pulev.
      You don't think TF could lay those clowns out in a round if he wanted to? Of course he could, but that wasn't the purpose of those fights.

Comment

Ortiz rematch is pointless. Kownacki is better.

Comment

I thought the first fight was a very good fight actually...however I do think that Wilder stops him early this time around similar to what he did to Stiverne. Particularly seeing what Christian Hammer was able to land on Ortiz.

Me Personally, I think AJ vs Ortiz should be revisited giving Both a Full Training Camp while I think Wilder should go ahead and fight Dillian Whyte! Not Overlooking Andy Ruiz and Oscar Rivas, particularly Rivas who I think could give Whyte some Problems in that fight

Both fights will only make AJ vs Wilder BIGGER of course IF they win them!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Wouldn't mind seeing it again but I also feel Wilder would KO him in 4-5. That's what I felt in the first fight as well.

Kownacki would be a fun fight for 4 rounds before he'd get laid out too.

Clear gap in level between the top 5 and the rest.
            Who is the top 5?

Comment

yo reeltalk the ref cheated and saved wilders from a ko last fight so dis here time 50 yeer old luis jose ortiz fonna hurt dat boy and finish dem jobzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Who is the top 5?
                imo Joshua, Wilder, Fury, Whyte and Povetkin/Ortiz I see as somewhat similar level.

Parker is just below that level. but especially after those 7 there's a great drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Conflicted because, even though I think it's a really good fight, it does nothing for the division right now. Ortiz's best moment is almost finishing Wilder. So, what point is there for Wilder to fight him again? it does nothing for Deontay. Nothing for the division. Ortiz needs to do something to raise his value before there's any point in fighting Wilder again.
                  Exactly. And Ortiz is extremely dangerous. Real stupid move by Wilders management if they do put him in there with Ortiz next. Lose-lose. Send Ortiz to fight Joshua. Whyte being the fall back. Not Wilder.

Comment

I think Wilder knocks out both Luis Ortiz and Tyson Fury in rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      imo Joshua, Wilder, Fury, Whyte and Povetkin/Ortiz I see as somewhat similar level.

Parker is just below that level. but especially after those 7 there's a great drop.
                      I’d probably squeeze in Parker over Ortiz

Pov not a big fan he fails in the biggest fights

Comment

Working...
                      X