Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attendance, Gate Revenue, PPV buys, DAZN, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you have a preference on how many people watch something on tv? LOL. Do you guys think more viewers/tickets equates to better fights being made? Honestly, it's probably the opposite. Marinating sh.it makes way more sense if the entire world is a fan.

Most of you people are such fa.ggots lol

Comment

How can you talk about Exposure and then claim the right move would be for Wilder to go to DAZN a app that has the will provide him the least exposure of any of the current platforms

You claim 10 mil watched Wikder / Fury illegally with 350k buying the PPV , Dazn has 4 mil subscribers World worldwide

At this point Marquee Fighters sign with DAZN because they are willing to overpay and in exchange you lose eyeballs following you

You can say Wikder should have signed with DAZN for the $ , Not for the exposure

Comment

Wilder should have fought on CBS (He was going head to head with a NBA playoff game). Then they could have sold his next opponent as a PPV fight regardless of who it is. Millions of people saw the KO online. If Wilder gets all the belts then he could make Mayweather money on PPV. He bet on himself and the way he knocks people out I wouldn't bet against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          DAZN is $20/month, Showtime is $12/month. If you're talking about exposure, Wilder needs to fight on FOX.
          I paid $99 for DAZN for a whole year. That makes it on $8 something/month on average.

Maybe, but FOX won't pay what DAZN was offering.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            joshua klitschko live gate was 11 million and parker over 10. you arent doing the pound to dollar conversion and joshuas ppvs cost 1/3 of wilders but he sold 5 times as many against both. wilder is a dunce for saying 100 million isnt a lot if joshua is making more. joshua deserves to make more so im not sure what their gripe is. they offered a great deal.
            I read it was 8 million euro for Wlad-AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
              Why do you have a preference on how many people watch something on tv? LOL. Do you guys think more viewers/tickets equates to better fights being made? Honestly, it's probably the opposite. Marinating sh.it makes way more sense if the entire world is a fan.

Most of you people are such fa.ggots lol
              Boxing in the US isn't as popular as it is in the UK because more people watch it/attend fights in the UK, due to pricing.

How many people watch boxing is important because the less popular it gets the more networks won't see any benefit from airing fights.

As far as your last sentence goes: Get your internet thuggery out of my thread. I didn't know internet fighting was still popular. I do not want 18 year olds in my thread, goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                what are you talking about? he turned down 100 million dollars to make 10 million a fight. how can you not blame him? he sold some ppvs but nowhere near as many as joshua. his live gates are nowhere near joshuas. hence why he wouldnt be making as much as joshua but he would still be making a ton and a lot more than his numbers say he should get. he keeps demanding 50-50 but its just not there. its his fault entirely
                Stop lying to posters. He didn’t even have to entertain the offer. He only wants to fight Joshua. And Joshua’s live gates are low for the amount of fans that are in attendance. Just admit that they tried to **** Wilder over and now he’s ****ing them over.

Comment

Working...
                X