No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Praises Wilder For Big KO, Takes Dig at Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    That's a terible thing to call your girl's pussi. Yeah, she's fat and sloppy. But it's a fun fykk. And she's got a nice face and personality. Less of a couch, more of a welcoming waterbed with a warm heart.
    So Rusty is a comedian as well as an arsehole! You need better material!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      Fury got a concussion.. dat fool didnt land a single significant punch vs Wilder and got put on his neck twice.. an was almost dead! Lol.. how dare that fool think he took the belt from the champion by dodging his punches! Smh.. lmao. He will never agree to fight Wilder again!
      Wilder was more marked up then Fury hard to tell tho cuz he is so black

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        So Rusty is a comedian as well as an arsehole! You need better material!
        eh, it makes you clowns more palatable. I am here for meaningful discussion, I can't help it that some hacks wanna show up to discuss something they know nothing about.

Comment

eh, it makes you clowns more palatable. I am here for meaningful discussion, I can't help it that some hacks wanna show up to discuss something they know nothing about.
          I do the same with Sid Knee,lol. As far as knowing nothing about a certain subject? I thinks it's more of an opinion and fanaticism than anything else. I give the brits a ribbing about Joshua all the time. Obviously he has talent and is world class but I enjoy the back and forth banter. Would Joshua beat Wilder? Who knows but let's see it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Wilder will surely end Fury if Fury ever wants that rematch.
            Nah.

Fury wasn't even at full strength and he handled Wilder. Fury only lost two rounds of that fight. And even those rounds he shouldn't have lost.

I suspect part of him postponing the rematch has to do w/ not wanting to get dykked over again - after so plainly beating Wilder and getting robbed by the judges.

Partly is has to do w/ him signing a contract to get more money.

Part of it, too, though, might be that he just wants to develop more aspects of his game. I doubt he becomes Joe Louis 2.0 between here and the rematch, but he probably realizes he can hurt Wilder more than Wilder can hurt him... if he only learns how to fight off the front foot.

Uncle Fury is a great coach. But his fighters are defense-only. I am thinking part of Fury's departure was that he knew he'd hit his ceiling. He needed a trainer who would develop him as a fighter.

Again, he surely won't be showing up looking to finish Wilder. But his inability to make Wilder pay for his inadequacies made that fight far more competitive/stressful than it should have been. Fury was plainly the much better man, but the fact that he couldn't punish Wilder was really dissatisfying. It's the whole reason people even think a rematch deserves to happen.
            Last edited by Rusty Tromboni; 05-26-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Ooo you're cute. Your sassiness is working. Now that you got me stiff... I'm gonna make you finish the job.

Let's see your score card.

You clearly don't get boxing. Maybe the NBA got old, seeing men with their shirts on. But if you want a daddy, I'm here.

So show us that card, darlin.
              Wow. Your one creepy dude.

Comment

The Gypsy bum didn't want the immediate rematch after being stretched out on the canvas for nearly the full count though.

Comment

Nah.

Fury wasn't even at full strength and he handled Wilder. Fury only lost two rounds of that fight. And even those rounds he shouldn't have lost.

I suspect part of him postponing the rematch has to do w/ not wanting to get dykked over again - after so plainly beating Wilder and getting robbed by the judges.

Partly is has to do w/ him signing a contract to get more money.

Part of it, too, though, might be that he just wants to develop more aspects of his game. I doubt he becomes Joe Louis 2.0 between here and the rematch, but he probably realizes he can hurt Wilder more than Wilder can hurt him... if he only learns how to fight off the front foot.

Uncle Fury is a great coach. But his fighters are defense-only. I am thinking part of Fury's departure was that he knew he'd hit his ceiling. He needed a trainer who would develop him as a fighter.

Again, he surely won't be showing up looking to finish Wilder. But his inability to make Wilder pay for his inadequacies made that fight far more competitive/stressful than it should have been. Fury was plainly the much better man, but the fact that he couldn't punish Wilder was really dissatisfying. It's the whole reason people even think a rematch deserves to happen.
                  Everyone DW has fought was ''better'' than him. I can't think of a more sloppy, uncoordinated fighter. That said, those better guys usually end up on the canvas.

DW is going to walk through Fury.

Comment

Working...
                  X