Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua will get slept like Breazeale against Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua can get dropped but not knocked out cold
    Last edited by Mr.365; 05-21-2019, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Wilder is obviously too much coward to fight Joshua or. at least Whyte. So there is nothing do discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        It was, because your card was generous to Wilder.

Wilder only landing 17% of his power shots, your pal Mayweather would be very happy if he made his opponent miss that much.

But glad we agree, Fury won and beat Wilder.
        It wasn't generous, it was how I scored the fight based on what I saw.

We also agree that Fury made a mistake in the 12th and that is what cost him the win.

Comment

ahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha , pfffft thread, pffft.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            If it happened next then yes. After Wilder gets on the wrong side of 35 then I will favor Joshua.
            This has been the plan from day one even the old man Barry said he would rather the fight in 2021.

this was in 2018.

So yes waiting till he has 35 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              It wasn't generous, it was how I scored the fight based on what I saw.

We also agree that Fury made a mistake in the 12th and that is what cost him the win.
              In your opinion, in my opinion and in the vast majority of other people's opinion it was generous.

We actually agree, Fury won the fight regardless of the KD in the twelfth.

Comment

In your opinion, in my opinion and in the vast majority of other people's opinion it was generous.

We actually agree, Fury won the fight regardless of the KD in the twelfth.
                Fury just didn’t finish. Reminded me of John Tate bs Mike Weaver, only fury had a ref that didn’t count as fast.

Comment

Fury just didn’t finish. Reminded me of John Tate bs Mike Weaver, only fury had a ref that didn’t count as fast.

Are you now trying to say something was wrong with the count?

Comment

Are you now trying to say something was wrong with the count?

No,I've never posted or suggested anything. My point is, like you said, Fury got complacent and ended up giving away a KD that cost him the fight.

Comment

No,I've never posted or suggested anything. My point is, like you said, Fury got complacent and ended up giving away a KD that cost him the fight.

Not sure what your last post was making then.

Glad we agree, nothing wrong with the count.
                      Fury won the fight on our cards.
                      Fury did get complacent that caused the KD
                      And that had no effect on our result and who had has the winner of the bout, which is Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X